Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Do you think psychics can predict winning lottery numbers?

Hahah, I’m a professional psychic, that’s a good question and one I remember asking myself years ago.

I remember to this day, I was sitting in meditation, allowing myself to follow the instructions in a book about opening to channel, when I was overcome with an inner blinding flash of light. Then, there as clear as daylight, on the screen of my mind stood an old guy looking very much like (the old) Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Star Wars movies. He gave me his name – Quasar, spelled it out to me and advised me to look up the name in the dictionary for its meaning.

He then proceeded to give me three lotto numbers, yes just three, and said “watch the TV tonight and you will see these three numbers in this order as the first second and third numbers to be drawn. IN THAT ORDER!” Well of course in those days “I” wanted to be in control. “Three numbers?” I said, “just three?” “I need SIX to SPEND the Rest of My Life!’

Hahaha - NO WAY. All I got was “if and when you need all six you shall be given them. These three are just a sign while you further develop psychic ability and to help you believe”.

Well after that session ended, I forced a new meditation, forced an imaginary meeting with Quasar, imagined another three numbers and rushed to the shop to put in my SIX numbers for that nights lotto draw.

That night’s draw came and I sat eagerly watching. First number RIGHT! Second number RIGHT! (Now I got goose bumps) Third number RIGHT! Instantly I crossed my fingers, crossed my legs, my eyes, anything I could have crossed I did. But that was as far as the luck went. My next three numbers weren’t even close.

That was twenty odd years ago; I will let you know if I’m ever given the winning numbers. All of them this time!

Source(s): I’ve this story here on my website about two thirds down the page http://www.psychic-junkie.com/develop-psychic-abil...

No. If this was the case, then psychics don't need to practice their craft for business...and the essence of "lottery" doesn't make sense anymore.

Psychics can predict but they are not accurate and when you are dealing with a small probability of getting 5 or 6 or whatever number of combinations, it would be hard for a psychic to guess all the right numbers.

In short, they're good with direction but not good with the accuracy.

Wouldn't it be nice to share in Gold Lotto's $19 million Superdraw this Saturday - nice but almost impossible according to a University of Queensland mathematician.

Associate Professor Peter Adams has calculated the odds of winning the $19 million jackpot are a massive 8,145,060 to one against, for every game played.

Dr Adams said the “wouldn't it be nice” advertising campaign would be more accurate as “wouldn't it be unlikely”.

I would have to say no, because I don't believe in psychics. If that was the case them all who are psychic would be winners. There's only one psychic in my book and that's God. Your belief is your belief and mine is mine.

Nope, 2 points predicted for me.

No, because if they did they would be out winning and not trying to take your money.

Have you ever heard of a rich one. ?

• KT

when you find a rich psychic...call me...

If they aren't rich yet then I would say they can't.

no because it is all by chance is what i think