She Calls me then she ignores me?

I just spent the last two weeks helping a lady through a illness like flu virus. I'm in love with her. I was there for her birthday last Monday and gave my heart to both. During this time she constantly called me and we spent hours on the phone. Then last night after she started to rebound from her illness she calls me all drunk and says your my friend. She works with me and I'm the older guy. She seems to be jealous when other women pay me attention. Today at work she ingnores me then comes to my office door as says I'm not mad at you I'm stressing really bad from work. But all day she wouldn't look at me. I have asked her out to the movies and diner and she says she has to think about it. I know its not no but what gives here? Reading this do you think she wants to date me? I have asked her out today in a phone message this morning before work but she has not given me an answer. So is it best for me to back down now and let her come after me. Any idea's????

OK here's a real answer for you. She wants what all women want. In fact its built into us. It was placed there by God. Women want to feel wonderful feelings. If you make her feel smothered she will tend to move away from you. If you make her feel good feelings she will gravitate toward you. If you can find a way of making her feel only good feelings every time she is around you she will be around you more and more. If you continue to make her feel good feelings she will evidently become yours. Just make sure she is the one you want first because this will most definitely work.

She is obviously jealous my friend. She wasn't too happy when she saw the other women at work come around and talking to you, so that is why she is ignoring you. We tend to say that we are not mad at you guys, but we ignore and keep telling you that we are not mad because we do not want you to know how we truely feel because it'll make us look like a fool. I believe she does want to date you of course, and because she said "I have to think about it" she's only jealous with the fact that the ladies were all around you. She's happy that you asked her to the movies and dinner, but she's only playing it along because she is still upset with what happened. Don't worry you're totally okay.

I would let her chill. Just lay off, if she calls back, she likes you.

Stop calling her and see if she calls you back. I mean, if she gets jealous, she likes you. She may just be having some personal issues or something right now. Don't take it personally. If she likes you, she come around. Hey, she might have just been shafted in a previous relationship and isn't sure what she wants right now. Anyway, give her time and space, she'll respect that anyway.

That is exactly what you should do! She might have taking advantage of your kindness and now that she is well, she don't need you anymore. Just stand back and wait and see what happens. The ball is in her court.

I would let her come after you. Dont back off completely, let her know your still intrested, but let her take the lead. then ask her out.

Do what the girl wither above me or below me says.

yep back or a little buddy, shell come running in real soon if she wants you