The chase and when it's over?

I'm inlove with a great woman. However when I chase her she seems to back down. When I back off and avoid her she calls me and shows up where I'm at. I have been avoiding her because I felt that she did not feel the same about me. Now what do you guys think? Should I let her chase me, give a little, let her chase some more, give a little. I want to keep her very interested in me. Her girlfriends have told me in the past when men chased after her she shut them down. She is a very good woman with strong morals and values. I love the fact that she is interested in me. The other thing is that we work together and there have been two very attractive women hired this past week. All of sudden she has even become more interested in me. I did tell her that I want to date other women. I only said that when while I was in the chase I told her my feelings. She pulled the I want to be friends act. Now I'm avoiding her amd things are changing. What do you think is going on here? Thanxxxx

• fajita

I suggest you talk to her and tell her how you feel and if she feels the same way then you should date tell her you can't be bothered with games you just want a straight answer and if she says no go out with another woman...it's her loss.

I don't know, but maybe she's a bit controling if she tends to back away when the guy is chasing her -- like she wants to be the one who decides where the relationship will go. I've seen this happen on both sides. A similar thing was happening to me and the guy finally admitted he "didn't know what he wanted." After months of being pulled and pushed, I said enough was enough and moved on. I think if you try playing it cool -- and really date other women, you'll see if she's just playing a game with you. In the meantime, you might just meet someone very special! Good luck!!

Aren't women complex? For that matter, isn't love? I believe to avoid all this guessing and running and chasing and jealousy is to be open and honest. Tell her how you feel about her and if she says she's not interested again, just let it be at that. It can be quite stressful to play the chase. Depending on your personal goals (such as getting married and having a family) I would just not invest too much time into this game. Honesty is the best policy. Keep it open and straight.

She sounds a bit unstable and manipulative to me. I would avoid her, but that's just me.

She's using you looking for attention. Find someone more receptive to your amorous adventures.

perhaps you should share that information with her. girls like hearing stuff like that. ask her to talk sometime. perhaps over dinner...lay your feelings down on the table and ask that she do the same.

you shouldn't date people you work with, plain and simple. Forget about it.

That is life.