What do women want??????

I just want to know what women want? Do you want a nice guy or a bad guy? Do you like having the car door opened for you by your male date? Do you like to chase us at all? Do you like a man with confidence? What do you like to talk about on dates? Do we discusss your life or do we add things about ourselves? Why everytime I go out on a date I'm asked where do I work? Does that really matter if you really are into me? Do women like men when we first start dating to always call you or do you like to wonder about us? So of my friends including me say they get nervous the first time having sex and I would like to know what are you thoughts on claiming our fears? How long should a man date before askign a woman to marry him no matter how deeply in love he is? Do women like a man who is attentive even in marriage? Just thought I'd ask...

Boy oh boy, lots of questions...lots to answer...I think every woman is different. But for me personally, I like a nice guy, but like the appeal of the bad boy. If I had to choose, I would pick a nice guy, but I still look at the bad boys! I would love to have my car door opened. My old man use to do this all the time, I can't remember now, the last time he did it. Yes, women love the thrill of the chase, just like men do. Just don't make us chase too long, we grow bored with it and move on. A man with confidence is good, as long as he isn't cocky! When a man is full of himself, it's a HUGE turnoff! We like to talk about your interests and our interests on dates and see if we have similar ones. Do you like to do, what I like to do? That kinda thing. Women do like to know about the man, that way if she digs him, she knows what he likes and dislikes. I think alot of women ask where a man works as just small talk. It doesn't mean anything...she's just making conversation. It gives you something to talk on for probably 5-8 min. and then she can talk about her job. Don't call too much! A woman can get crowded feeling, just like a man. Wait a day or two and call...then back off for a few more days. Give her space and don't crowd. The whole sex thing...if a woman is doing it with you...don't be nervous...she wants you or she wouldn't do it. Just make sure she gets hers first! :) I think people in general should date for over a year before asking for marriage. Alot of times in a relationship, it's all sunshine and roses until you hit the year mark and then it falls apart. Give it at least that long...you have the rest of your lives to be together...what's a year waiting to be certain gonna hurt? Women NEED a man that is attentive!! ALWAYS!!! Women need to know they are validated and supported all the time. They need a man that will "take care of them". Make them feel special! Hope I helped you on your questions. This took a while!

It depends what a woman's rules are. Everyone is different. However the majority of us - and take note - want a man's attention all of the time. Even when we say we don't or try and push you away /do things to push your 'buttons'(we're lying), we're testing you to see if you're really a 'man' - 'the one' we've always dreamed of. A man who will even protect her from himself (your dragon). We want a real man, a protector and a provider, one that we can nurture and love. Just be confident and tell your woman that you own her soul and be romantic!! That's what women really want. When you provide to her needs, you'll be rewarded in kind.

I think that if you have weathered the storms together, then you'll have a better chance of weathering life together in marriage, for sunshine and rain.. "You do not truly know someone until you fight them." (The Matrix)

After marriage if you don't keep working on yourself and your relationship, it will die. You get out what you put in. So ask your girfriend what she expects, what she likes, what she doesn't like, and you'll be able to provide for her, not for what some other female on Yahoo Answers has recommended you. Communication is the key. And polarity is the chemistry. Be a man, a God, her hero- worship her *** and she'll be your no 1 fan!;-) (p.s. Watch "King Kong" for a lesson in manhood. Never let her down, and NEVER GIVE UP!)

Source(s): Anthony Robbins, "The Ultimate Relationship Program" Anthony Robbins & John Gray, Powertalk/Get The Edge "Successful Relationships" Demartini, "The Art of Communication" Anthony Robbins, Personal Power II "The Power of Successful Relationships" Please feel free to email me for more info & advice.

That is a lot of asking! Women, just as men are beings with many different interests, wants, needs, moods, some find it difficult to be happy with anything or anyone, they are often confused, been abused, do not trust! I suppose it is important to find a man who can be a listener, understanding, have empathy, help with chore, kids, give compliments, open the doors, willing to talk or get professional help if needed, give a gift now and then, be sensitve, be manly, be confident in who he is, but not cocky, not play games with her, mind games, Be yourself, not what someone else wants you to be, time changes people and there needs, wants,etc. you can discuss your interests and hers, school, favorite music, movie and places to go, world news. I think most women want a nice guy, who also can be firm, not abusive, Depending on the age it is my thought and guys have mentioned this same question, some are curious, some just for conversation, some may find they are interested in that type of work, you can discuss animals, zoo, family, anything!Yes it really matters to some, they want someone who has a future , to give them security, as for sex that is a akward time for some, depending on the knowledge you have, experience, or reading many things and ways, another thing is the girl needs to let you know what she likes and does not like, just as you need to let her know the same. Been on the comp to long eyes tired! Hope this has some insight for you!

here we go: this applies to me, i don't know what other women like/want.

I like both a nice guy and bad guy ;). I do like the door being held open for me. I like to chase, but i also like the guy doing the chasing hehe. CONFIDENCE is a must. I like to talk about everything and everything, as long as we can be open about every subject, that's great. I would love for each of us to talk about what's going on in both our lives. It's just a point of starting a conversation: what do u do for a living. If i'm into u, Ima always be wondering about u lol, but i think it should be both doing the calling. A girl is always nervous the first time, its normal: i was. For me: I wouldn't want a guy asking me to marry him within a yr or 2 of dating... anywhere after that is fine. Just because u are still getting to know each other: still trying to figure out what buttons not to press to get each other pissed off ;). Being attentive is good.

Women want not so many things.She wants a blissful life full of sincerity and trustworthiness.A real woman wants love and harmony.For her being loved is more important then having sex.She seeks peace in all aspects of her life.When woman is a teenager shes crazy and innocent , when she move towards her 20's her youthful beauty is breath taking and when she is old her experience makes her the most enchanting person.

What do men want?

Too hard a question, people vary as do what they want in life - the things I wanted at 18 years old are completely different to want I desire now.

By yourself, you'll mess up relationships and get rejected like everybody else but along the way you'll find plenty of great women and find out which kind are right for you.

Have fune

WELL FIRST OF ALL I CANT ANSWER FOR OTHER WOMEN I CAN ONLY ANSWER FOR ME..... I LIKE ALL OF THAT AND YES I HAVE CHASED PREVIOUS BOYFRIENDS BEFORE...I LIKE TO TALK ABOUT LIFE IN GENERAL.... TO BE OFFENDED WHEN WE ASK WERE YOU WORK ITS AN ICE BREAKER.... WE ARE TRYING TO START THE CONVERSATION SOMEWHERE AND SINCE WE SPEND 75% OF OUR TIME THERE THAT IS FIRST PLACE WE TALK ABOUT TO DETERMINE YOUR PERSONALITY... I LOVE A MAN THAT CALL THAT LETS ME KNOW I AM ON HIS MIND ALL DAY.... NERVOUS ONLY BECAUSE WE DON;T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM EACH OTHER WHEN THE FIRST TIME COMES AROUND... PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IS THAT WE ARE ALL SELFCONSCIOUS ABOUT OUR BODIES AND PERFORMANCE.... NOW IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TALK ABOUT WHAT YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES ARE BEFORE YOU EVEN GET TO THAT POINT ... DO YOU LIKE FOREPLAY WHAT TYPE ALL OF THAT.... ONCE YOU HAVE DISCUSSED THAT THAN THE FEAR BECOMES HOW DO YOU PERFORM CAN YOU EXECUTE DO YOU GENUINELY CARE ABOUT PLEASING YOUR WOMAN OR YOURSELF.... AS FAR AS MARRIAGE IF YOU DEEPLY LOVE THIS WOMAN DON'T WASTE TIME WRESTLING WITH YOURSELF AND ASKING YOUR FAMILY GET THE RING AND ASK HER ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR HEART.... THE SOONER THE BETTER NO WOMAN WANTS TO WONDER IF HE REALLY CARE BECAUSE THEN THEY BECOME DISINTERESTED... IF YOU HAVE THE LOVE IN YOUR HEART THEN SHARE IT WITH HE FOREVER... I LOVE AN ATTENTIVE MAN BUT AGAIN I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF.... TALK TO ME WHEN I HAVE A BAD DAY HAVE THE BATHTUB RUN FOR ME WITH SOME CANDLES AND JOIN ME.... IN MARRIAGE THAT IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE YOU SHOWING A WOMAN YOU CARE FOR HER ENOUGH BY TAKING CARE OF HER EVERY NEED IN THE RELATIONSHIP ONLY CREATES A STRONGER BOND IN MARRIAGE.... BUT ME MINDFUL OF LISTENING COMPROMISE BECAUSE LIVING TOGETHER IS A STRUGGLE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE EACH OTHER....BUT BE ROMANTIC STAY ROMANTIC AND BE SPONTANEOUS.... DAY TRIPS WEEK TRIPS ETC... CANDLE LIGHT DINNERS... ALL OF THAT... OH YEAH ONE MORE THING HAVING SEX IS SOMETHING PEOPLE DO EVERYDAY BUT MAKING LOVE IS SOMETHING YOU GET ONCE IN A WHILE SO IF IT IS INDEED THE FIRST TIME FOR MAKING LOVE THEN MAKE IT A MONUMENTAL EXPERIENCE... ROSE PEDALS CANDLE LIGHT DINNER MAKE IS SPECIAL YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG THERE... REMEMBER ITS ABOUT PLEASING YOU BOTH NOT ABOUT YOURSELF... ITS LOVE.... WELL HOPE THIS HELPS GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY....

Women want different things. Because women are not all the same creature. All I want is a rational person with an open mind, curiosity, and a nice rack. But I'm a lesbian, so that rules you out.

you can't really answer this question cos if you don't act naturally then it'll never work out - when you find the right person she'll love most of the things that you do just by being you. every woman is different - it isn't about checking the right boxes so much as connecting on an emotional level.

Nice guy.

Yes open the g`damn door for us.

We like to be chased.

Yes definitely but not too much confidence. Just enough to make us feel secure.

Um, I like being asked questions on a date. Q's about me & unusual stuff!

Discuss both ur life & all!

Because ur work would give us a clue about a little of ur personality.

YOU ASK TOO MANY Q's!!!!!!!!!!

im tired.