y cant you see outer space when u look up at the blue sky...?

but when you see pictures from space lookin at earth you cant see the blue sky but only clouds and the sea

Update:

sorry if that sounds confusin but i hope u no what i mean

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Because it's blue. . .

When sunlight travels through the atmosphere, blue light scatters more than the other colors, this makes sunlight and visable sun rays a yellow-orange color. The scattered light makes the sky blue; the transmitted light makes the sunset reddish orange.

Because this scattered light is so brightly blue we cannot see through the atmposhere into space. . .only at night when there very minimal light to refract seeing as how the sun had set is on the other side of the planet!

Source(s): my damn self
  • ahedo
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

reliable quistion the sky is blue as a results of fact the earth is made out of little atoms and whilst the colour spectrums of the earth bypass the end result's its colours bypass throught the ambience,on an identical time as the blue waves get scattered all over the sky. that's the reason the sky is blue that's additionally what supplies the sea its blue hue the sea reflects from the sky... And the explanation the earth seems black from outer area is by using the fact in outer area you haven't any longer have been given those specific spectrums that set of the colour of the earth..

• 1 decade ago

tiger said it best. The light of the ocean is refracted from the atmoshpere and that is what we see. However, when you fly in an airplane at 35,000', you can see the sky getting darker because you are much closer to space (being you are 7 miles up.) And from space, you can certainly see the atmosphere. It's that light haze around the globe.

Source(s): Knowledge
  • 1 decade ago

Because the outer space comes only at night.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Light refracts the reflection of the ocean.

• 1 decade ago

look at the sun, its in outer space!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because we have an ATMOSPHERE that protects us...and yes you do see out atmosphere from space, its those clouds you see in pics

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.