is there a film called seventeen, swedish or danish, released c. 1967?

Favorite Answer
    Source(s): closest I could find

Well there certainly is one that is (once was) called "Seventeen" in Dutch. Seen it in 1967 or 1968; not in a commercial cinema but in a student cinema; guess it was Swedish. It was (for those days) sensationally erotic; about seventeen year old who weren't too experienced in the relevant field yet (just like of most of the rookies watching). .

• Peter6 months agoReport

I remember it well. Had general release here in UK. Cinema was packed! Is it on DVD?

Yes there was a film of that name. It was of a young seventeen year old virgin boy who goes on holiday for the summer and becomes a man if you know what I mean, On his return I seem to remember he has some fun with a house maid who is on all fours scrubbing the floor.

I remember seeing the film in our local cinema around 1966-7

• Peter6 months agoReport

I thought it was Danish but who cares! It was amazing! Cinema was packed. I think is was shown for more than the usual week. Is it on DVD.

no