what is the best diet pill to take to lose weight???

ok.... I want to lose at least 30 lbs to be on the healthy wieght scale for my age and height. I want some diet pills that will go good with my diet and exersicing monday through friday but want get me addicited(sorry my spelling is alittle off today)to them...

try hydroxycut. i've seen the effects firsthand. my brother-in-law took it and lost at least 150 pounds, quite possibly more than that. he was huge when i met him. after the hydroxycut, he looked really good. he also said it gave him the energy to get out and do stuff, and of course, exercise is one of the best ways to lose weight.

1

Source(s): Shed weight fast with this... https://briskurl.com/?22wt7

No diet pill is a good diet pill. You should not take diet pills since they can cause high blood pressure, strokes, and heart attacks. Instead, you should lose weight slowly by eating a healthier diet full of whole grains, fruits and vegetables. You should also exercise several times per week and lift weights to help increase muscle mass to increase your metabolism and reshape your body.

I am currently taking both Ephreda(over the counter, and Merdina (perscription but I buy it on line)

the ephreda is the best thing I have ever had, plenty of energy, decreased appite, and it speeds your metabolism.

the Merdina also works fantastic, it make you full very fast. when taken about 30min before meals you will only eat about 25% of what you normaly do.

I have in the last 4 months gone from 279 down to 228,(51 )lbs and continue to have success. But you also have to exersice.

i was a size 18 now size 4 i went to a doctor and he prescribe diet pills, they were making me jittery,so I stoped and a asian man told me to drink Arizona Diet Green Tea,stay away from dark liquids.I stated this in Aug.2005.And now i'm just toned. i purchased the Ab Longe and I look great.

i dont know about diet pills but i tried mesotharpy and lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks

• kadel

Starch blockers at the drug store. Cut out all carbs for a few weeks. No bread, potatoes, corn, rice, cereal, pasta, fruit, tomatoes, beans (except green beans) and peas. Lots of meat and green vegs

i just got this myself but my friend bought this "internal flush" at walmart and she lost 11 pounds in a week. she is not fat really- maybe 25 pounds at the most and she lost that much. it cost about $25 and i got it today so we'll see.

just work out... even the diet pill creaters say that their pills only work with diet and exercise.

I would try a hypnotist or acupuncture. They have worked for a lot of people.