Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Check out my celebrity roster & tell me who is your favorite & least favorite Hollywood star?

(if the celebrity you like the most isn't listed, then tell me who it is. I want to know who your favorite & least favorite celebrities are!) Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renee Zelwegger, Greta Garbo, John Wayne, Carey Grant, Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, Tom Hanks, Mike Myers, Harrison Ford, Denzel Washington, Lenny Kravitz, Nicole Kidman, Rory Emerald, Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, Charlize Theron, Lindsay Lohan, Brad Pitt, Naomi Watts, Jennifer Aniston, Uma Thurman, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Orlando Bloom, Jodie Foster, Lynn Redgrave, Julie Christie, Beverly D'Angelo, Sonny Bono, Ricki Lake, Debbie Harry, Michael Caine, Dame Elizabeth Taylor, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jamie Lee Curtis, Donald Pleasence, Maureen O'Sullivan, Cher, Gary Busey, Geraldine Page, Ryan O'Neal, Warren Beatty, Dustin Hoffman, Roddy McDowall, Michael J. Fox, Joan Jett, Faye Dunaway, Richard Mulligan, Sidney Poitier, River Phoenix, Timothy Dalton, Burt Lancaster, Isabella Rossellini, Steve Martin, Mia Farrow

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I KNOW you didn't just throw Zsa Zsa Gabor on that list. C'mon now!

OH! and I just noticed it's DAME Elizabeth Taylor, not just Elizabeth Taylor. My, how proper.

• 1 decade ago

Johnny Depp-pretty much everything he's ever been in was awesome. Leonardo DiCaprio-NOT for Titanic(the most Over rated movie in the world) but for What's Eating Gilbert Grape-with Johnny Depp. One of Both of their best preformes. Just wnodering how the H*** Ricki Lake got on that list.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

ok here it incredibly is: Mr. Allen, Diane Keaton, Mariel Hemingway, Angela Lansbury, Frank Sinatra, Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson, Maureen Stapleton, Gene Hackman, Mel Gibson, Sissy Spacek, Crispin Glover, Dennis Hopper, Keanu Reeves, Jodie Foster, Christopher Reeve, Mimi Rogers, Cher, Rory Emerald, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Dennis Quaid, Eddie Murphy, Adrienne Barbeau, Meg Ryan, Martin short, Vincent fee, Jason Robards, Jeff Bridges, Drew Barrymore, Farrah Fawcett, Joan Crawford, Dianne Wiest, Mia Farrow, Dame Elizabeth Taylor, Chloe Webb, Kevin Kline, Danny Glover, Jeff Goldblum, Rosanna Arquette, John Cleese, Margot Kidder, Charles Durning, Melanie Griffith, Tommy Lee Jones, Sting, Madonna, Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford, Madeline Kahn, Cloris Leachman, Richard Dreyfuss, Emilio Estevez, Aidan Quinn, Andy Garcia, Nastassja Kinski, Debra Winger, Shirley MacLaine, Danny DeVito, Burt Reynolds, Dolly Parton, Theresa Russell, Bernadette Peters, Steve Martin

• 1 decade ago

I like Elijah Wood, Joaquin Phoenix, John Malkovich, Liam Neeson

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The celebrity I like the most is Oprah. I like her because she will help out victims of natural disasters, she gives of both her time and money. Any celebrity that is willing to help others in need are good people.

I don't like the celebrities who think that their religion is the only religion that should be followed. They act as though they are supeior to anyone who doesn't believe the exact same thing as they do. I just want to yell at them to be respectful of other people and their beliefs.

• 1 decade ago

Love Tom Hanks...can't stand Tom Cruise now.

• 1 decade ago

Gotta luv Catherine Zeta Jones!!!!!!!!!

h8 Paris Hilton tho....

• 1 decade ago

I love Julia Roberts and her movies but i hate Angelina Jolie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

fav.-Johnny Depp

least fav.- Lindsay Lohan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love fruit of the loom can't stand orlando bloom

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.