Why would God NOT 100% PROVE himself to us?

And I mean PROOF. Why doesn't God show us that he exists if he does, why would he make faith the only thing we can have. Faith is nothing. Faith is not the same as truth, and nothing you believe can change that. I find it OVERWHELMINGLY OBVIOUS that God does NOT want himself to be known by humans. BTW-i... show more And I mean PROOF. Why doesn't God show us that he exists if he does, why would he make faith the only thing we can have. Faith is nothing. Faith is not the same as truth, and nothing you believe can change that. I find it OVERWHELMINGLY OBVIOUS that God does NOT want himself to be known by humans. BTW-i don't really mean "himself".
Update: GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY THE FACT THAT I EXIST IS PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS!!!
Update 2: How can you believe that GOD doesn't need a creator, when you believe that everything has to be created. The universe didn't have to be created, there are some other theories that you should really look at.
Update 3: I am in fact, agnostic! I am hypothetically stating- "if" God existed.
Update 4: Just because the universe is so amazing, doesn't mean that intellegent design is certain. The universe is big, and I am sure that there are so many VARIETIES, in the billions of galaxies, of life, that even though the chances of us being born on this "seemingly complex world" seems to be designed so,... show more Just because the universe is so amazing, doesn't mean that intellegent design is certain. The universe is big, and I am sure that there are so many VARIETIES, in the billions of galaxies, of life, that even though the chances of us being born on this "seemingly complex world" seems to be designed so, we could just by chance have been born here.
Update 5: oooooh, time- it is an illusion that I cannot go into depth here