I need to fix my credit score, I have about $7,000.00 in debt and want to pay it all off at once, were do I go

Then pay that off slowly to bring up my credit score

take an equity line of credit on your house pay off debt and then repay it little by little it helps

what you want to do is contact experian, or one of the other three major credit bureaus. you can get a credit report online through any of their websites. what you want to do first is figure out what is hurting your credit score. if you have old charge offs, or unpaid debts, it helps if you pay those off. it takes time and some legwork, but it really helps you out in the long run. paying old debts that are already on your credit score really helps bring it up, then keeping late payments and things like that off your credit score helps even more of course

• oldman

How can you pay it all at once AND pay it off slowly.

the best to do is file bankruptcy and then build your credit back again

GO to a bank, rates or more reasonable*****

OR & SELL some of your stuf******

OR & GET another job./ DELIVER pizas