how do I un-install Norton Antivirus so I can use VerizonYahoo program?

• cblrdy

You don't need to uninstall it, just disable it. Right click on the icon and it will give you the options, or just close it out all together then restart it and it will allow it in.

If you must install it go to Norton in your programs menu and click on uninstall. If there is no uninstall option go to "add and remove programs" in your control panel and remove anything that say's "norton".

Go into control panel in "my computer"

Select "add or remove programs".

Find selected file and un-install.

• levick

no project circulate to Norton substantial internet site then you definately opt to circulate to the help part of there internet site. you opt to acquire the gadget for uninstalling Norton Anti Virus for version they you have on your pc. it assist you to appreciate the thank you to define that for the time of the previous you acquire the striking uninstalling application.

with the installation cd. they then will ask you if you want to erase the program :-)

What is Verizon Yahoo?