How do you get rid of nail fungus using home remedies?

I have noticed for quite some time now that my nail bed is becoming thicker and thicker. Every time I clip my toe nail I try to go deeper so that the nail grows nicely, however it grows really thick. I don't know what to do. I thought clipping it deeper would make it grow smooth however the fugus I suppose has gotten inside and now its hard to clip my toe nail. Any suggestions as how to get rid of the nail fugus imbedded inside the nail? Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Home Remedies for Athlete's Foot #1Add 40 drops of tea tree oil to a small amount of water and soak your feet in it for 10 minutes after dry feet with a towel and a hair dryer to ensure that there is no moister is present this is important because the fungus my flourish under a toe nail that has not been completely dried. Place a few drops of oil on the area.

Home Remedies for Athlete's Foot #2 Use olive leafs as an anti bacterial for infections. Olive Leaf Extract comes from the olive tree which manufactures its own potent antibiotic substances to fend off disease causing bacteria, fungus and parasites. Olive Leaf Extract is an excellent antiviral agent. Olive Leaf Extract may be useful for herpes, flu, bacteria, malaria, fungal and yeast infections, inflammation, high blood pressure, diabetes, chronic fatigue and colds

Home Remedies for Athlete's Foot #3 Take fresh garlic slices and put it in your shoes, wear it all day. This is the best way of curing athlete's foot even better then all over the counter anti fungal drugs.

Home Remedies for Athlete's Foot #4 Drink pau d'arco tea and soak your feet in a more concentrated form about 10 tea bags.

• Joan

My husband has a big toe nail exactly the same. We have recently bought Curanail to treat it. You get 3 months supply of stuff and, once a week, you file the nail and paint this stuff on it. It does state that, because nails grow so slowly, it does take a while. Finger nails up to 6 months and toe nails 9 - 12 months so it is not a quick fix.

Boots the chemist were wanting over £20 for Curanail but I searched online and got it for £13.98.

• dasher

i hada fungus starting in two toenails about 5 yrs ago. The fungus is very deep rooted, so the only real way to get rid of it is to take medication for about 3 months. I have been clear eversince.

Homeremedies really dont work because you can only put them on the surface.

see a dermatologist

They sell fungal nail treatments at the pharmacy. I know if nothing you could use as a home remedy.

Treatment takes about 6 months.

I tested positive for herpes around 7 years ago, when I was in college and had a spupid onenight stand. I suppose a lot of girls will say this but I swear I never did that sort of thing. I jus made mistake that one time and, suddenly, it seemed like I was going to have to live with it for the rest of my life.

The worst part was feeling I would never date men again. After all, who wants to date a person who has blisters around her you-know-what? But after a good friend shared this video https://tr.im/HerpesCure7S0 everything has changed. Not only was I able to remove all traces of the herpes virus from my body in less than three weeks, but I was also able to start dating again. I even met the man of my dreams and I'm so blessed to say that just last week, in front of everyone in a restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me! This program offered me the chance to be happy again, and to experience true love.

Vicks vapour rub is supposed to be good for fungal toenails. It needs to be applied once or twice a day for months on end though. I started treating mine with this but couldn't keep it up and am now going to get a prescription instead.

2

1

you bout nasty as hell clean ur nails out please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!