Will TV Licensing stop bothering me ?

After constant hounding by the fascist TV licensing Gestapo with their thinly veiled threats of "visits" and "consequences" for not possessing a TV license (not tuned, not connected to any antenna, cable or other receiving equipment) and if it ever gets used its for watching DVD's. I am... show more After constant hounding by the fascist TV licensing Gestapo with their thinly veiled threats of "visits" and "consequences" for not possessing a TV license (not tuned, not connected to any antenna, cable or other receiving equipment) and if it ever gets used its for watching DVD's.

I am now writing back to tell them to stop harassing me and that their letters seem to breach the Malicious communications Act (as amended by Section 43 Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001) so the question is ....should I let them off or strike back with Legal Action and give them a taste of their own medicine?
Update: You do not require to purchase a TV licence if you use your TV solely for: Watching pre-recorded video (however, if you watch video recorded from a TV by someone else you may need a licence) Computer gaming or as a computer monitor Monitoring a closed circuit TV or CCTV network. A TV licence is required for... show more You do not require to purchase a TV licence if you use your TV solely for:

Watching pre-recorded video (however, if you watch video recorded from a TV by someone else you may need a licence)
Computer gaming or as a computer monitor Monitoring a closed circuit TV or CCTV network.

A TV licence is required for the Reception not possession.
Update 2: SKITTLES: From my letter: The substantial amount of previous correspondence indicating “visits to the property” would I suggest abrogate Section 43 Part 2 “reasonable grounds” and subsequently given the gradual “threats” I would also suggest this would constitute a breach of the Protection from Harassment Act... show more SKITTLES: From my letter:

The substantial amount of previous correspondence indicating “visits to the property” would I suggest abrogate Section 43 Part 2 “reasonable grounds” and subsequently given the gradual “threats” I would also suggest this would constitute a breach of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

In short I do not receive Television services by any means, and given that "The Licence is a payment for permission to receive any television programme service, as defined in Section 2(4) of the Broadcasting Act 1990, and not for services provided by the BBC." (Lord McIntosh of Haringey, House of Lords, 6th April 1998) I would certainly not further line the coffers of an organisation that has proved itself on every opportunity to denounce the very nation that funds its lavish organisation.