Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can I prevent my yeast infections?

I seem to get a lot of yeast infections and I want to know what I can do to stop this from happening. I always follow the basic rules to avoiding yeast infections such as wearing cotton panties, etc.

I am on the birth control pill, which I know can cause yeast infections sometimes, but other than that I'm happy with the pill and I want to remain on it. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Favorite Answer

You probably already know, but in treating the yeast infections, has your partner been treated too?

He can re-introduce the infection over and over, and often he'll have no symptoms.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How can I prevent my yeast infections?

I am on the birth control pill, which I know can cause yeast infections sometimes, but other than...

Source(s): prevent yeast infections: https://tinyurl.im/F8kFr

Have you been to the doc, sometimes recurrent yeast infections are a sign of bigger underlying medical problems, such as diabetes. See the doc. and in the mean time you could use Monistat 7, limit sugar, and eat lots of plain sugar fee yogurt.

• jpfeff

try limiting your sugar intake. this always helps me if i get a yeast infection

My Yeast Infection Cured - http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?VaLA

Eat yogurt, and avoid foods like aged cheeses, white wine, and anything fermented, (except yogurt which is supposed to balance the flora and "good" bacteria in your system).

I would also think of an alternative to the pill, which tricks your body into thinking that you are pregnant all the time!

Taking a daily probiotic supplement may help.

lrn2hygiene