Is it okay for a guy to wear a bra for support?

I weigh about 350 lb and as you could guess from this I don't get out of the house much as I have developed big man boobs and people laugh at me on the street.

Last night I tried on my grandmother's bra and it fits really well and stops my manboobs hanging so much and it is alot more comfortable for me to go walking instead of sitting in bed eating fried chicken. Is it socially acceptable to wear a bra or will I get bullied even more??

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

hmm.. i think a bra would maybe give your moobs a lift, which might make it more obvious, plus I think you might get bullied if I'm completely honest. I think the best option, if you want to lose them, is to quit the fried chicken and increase your exercise. If a bra helps when walking, maybe just wear it for that under a baggy t-shirt, until your more confident.

• 1 decade ago

Don't wear a bra. Get a membership at 24 hour fitness instead. And instead of eating fried chicken, eat grilled chicken

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ok boobs and man don't belong together. Peks and man belong together. Yes of course you'll get bullied more. You're wearing female clothing, not only that but a BRA! Lose weight and do some pushups and run!!!!

• 1 decade ago

i think you might just be taking the piss but hey if you're for real, go for it, can't be worse than cross-dressing can it?

and to the dude who suggested running and press-ups... the guy's freaking 350 pounds! i'd like to see a 350 pound guy crank out even one pushup at the knees or run for more than 5 seconds lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know why anyone would even want to wear a bra, they're very uncomfortable. If you feel you need support then try using an ace bandage. It will be more acceptable.

• 1 decade ago

It's probably not 'socially acceptable', but who cares, society is mostly based on the ridiculous, wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go ahead, but you might wanna wear one of her dresses and some make up and heels too. If your hair isn't long then wear a wig. Now no one can make fun of you for having big boobs. You might make some new guy friends.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. That's weird. If you want to look slimmer wear a tight T-shirt (or spandex top used by athletes) under your regular shirt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, you should try the ones from Victoria's Secret, moar support.

Source(s): Moar chicken please.
  • 1 decade ago

ur not being seriouse are u ,,, i geuss is okay if ur overweight ,, im 127 lb n in my school im fattest in de yr ,,, i no it sucks but , if people see them then u will get bullied alot more but if peeps dont see em then i geuss ur fine

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.