Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you think about this...?

Look at this image and tell me what's your opinion...

http://www.imeem.com/fafafausto/photo/UNt8KxP5g3/

Do you care? I do care!

We need your help!

Help us helping others!

http://www.worldvision.org/worldvision/eappeal.nsf...

Favorite Answer

I care. :(

i don't think the question should be do you care, because it's very well for people to say they care.

i had to exit this photo instantly it appauled me so much.

people feel horribly sorry for this child, im sure every human would,

but if you truly carred, then the message this image is trying to send across to people would come across to you and you would do something about it (you as in the general public)

if you answered with 'i care' and you mean it, then you would click on the link and you would take action.

if you answered 'i care' but do not click on the link, then you are a liar

I think as humans (and nearly humans) we all care to a certain extent. But we have become so desensitized to everything in the world that the caring is in a detached sort of way. This doesn't hold true for everyone but it does for many if not most people.

I have to admit I won't be losing my electricity or my car or what very simple luxuries I have to help and that makes me part of the problem not the solution.

We are a spoiled people.

I have to be honest horrific as the image is I have a mother in a nursing home which I subsidise ,3 sons at uni which I also have to help as because their parents work don't get help,and my youngest is still at school!If I was loaded or won the lottery I would help. My husband used to work in the whisky export business and you wouldn't believe the amount of the stuff that was exported to the governments of poor countries.I know boycotting doesn't help as the poor suffer.I do help in some way I don't send xmas cards and buy goats for families in africa instead through oxfam, and buy clothes there too.

its, so sad. i wonder how old the child is

im a mum of 4 and it absolutely brakes my heart to see these images.

i have had a world vision direct debit set up for about the last 2yrs (among many other) i give £25 a month = £300 a year. it may sound a lot over the yr.but these poor ppl need so much more help and support.

i don't earn a lot of money, once my rent is paid and my own family are feed and clothed i don't have much money left,but what i do have, i give to help people in these terrible situations.

good luck with your course.

i wonder how many ppl have signed up to donate money,through your question?? (not many i expect!)

xxxx

i care..it's so sad a little kid in africa or one of the third world countries (he probably hasn't had a meal for days, weeks maybe, not a proper one anyway), the water they drink is full of dirt and heaps of stuff. The drink any water they can get, no matter what it looks or tastes like. It's the best they can do. But they should be able to say no to that water and drink and eat healthily.

I looked into this guy's link, and it's fake. This is a scam. The page that opens looks like World Vision, and actually goes there when you hit the logo, but i can assure you: it's not the real thing. This shameless dredge of humanity is trying to play on your emotions so he can scam you out of your money.

Do go to the real World Vision site though and support them if you have the means. It really is an amazing organisation.

Stay safe on the web!

I do care, but I cant do anything to help them, I can help those around me, and try to enlighten people. I can be generous to my friends and family, and those that I met. Even a smile to a stranger can change their day. Maybe if people were kinder to those in their sphere, the side effects would wash over to others and eventually spread around the world.

Yes, I do care, unfortunately I can't do much to help, as I am 15, and convincing my parents would be hard, we don't have much the way it is..

but it makes me really sad, its like looking at pictures of the holocaust, except this is happening right now.

Oh my god really? I care so much. How much that would put on a child's life, their just trying to be normal, and because they have no food. Go to a local food cupboard if you are trying to help. Or collect food for these childern.

That was a message to everyone. and the asker.

how selfish can the world be?

Yes...I do care....but I cannot donate money...because I know this that even the most trusted authorities in donating money do not really care about them....you cannot trust them either....so I feel that the best way to help such people is simply by prayers...( it might look meaningless to you if you are also a part of this www.worldvision.com......but for me .... yes it does mean.......everything....!!