Does anyone know anything about a Military base in Rainham, Kent. Now burried under elms way or around their.?

I'm looking for a name, duties, what arm of the forces it was with etc. I'm pretty sure it was there at one point but is now under a housing estate. Please note this is Rainham Kent I'm after although I understand the other Rainham also had an airforce base that was built over. Worst case some ideas of... show more I'm looking for a name, duties, what arm of the forces it was with etc. I'm pretty sure it was there at one point but is now under a housing estate. Please note this is Rainham Kent I'm after although I understand the other Rainham also had an airforce base that was built over. Worst case some ideas of where to go and who to ask for information would also be usefull. Cheers!