Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What can I wear with this?

you can practically wear anything with the both items, if you want to put it together you can wear the red shoes and the woolly hat a knit jumper and a pair of skinny jeans.

salam sis i admire people who placed on or dont placed on the hijab i think of its a selection of interpertaion some human beings intereperate the quran to assert its vital some dont take the verses in that way i in my view dont placed on the hijab and its to no longer be socially common its my selection i dont care what share thumbs down i'm getting for asserting that its in basic terms for my area the hijab potential to no longer entice interest from the different intercourse i think of if i placed on denims and a tunic i entice much less attenion then from a hijabi modesty would be gained devoid of hijab for my area in case you place on the hijab congrats sis i trully salute you and admire you and that i'm hoping that youd admire me besides pepace outzz and lots lovezz

yeh um he ***** hoe much?