Should I break up with him?

He called me and started watching videos on Youtube so seeing that he was busy I was chatting to my friends on Whatsapp. He then tensed up when he heard me laugh and asked me who i was talking to. He was convinced it was a guy and accused me of talking to guys all the time and started name calling and disrespecting.

I felt quite intimidated as he was being aggressive. I asked him if he was jealous and he said he doesn't give a ****. I broke down into tears and hung up on him. Was he being unfair?

• mike t

Maybe he was being unfair, but sometimes you say things when you are angry, and the truth does tend to leak out.

Despite his denials I believe he is jealous, and the fact he disrespected and insulted you says to me he couldn't care less about you.

I think it's time to move on and find a guy who is prepared to show the same commitment and respect to you that you are to him.

Yes! He was overreacting and being a total d*ckhead! That was not okay that he was being aggressive and disrespecting you. If he doesn't trust you enough to at least listen to what you have to say then F him.

He sounds very violent! KEEP AWAY FROM HIM PLEASE! :(