I need advise ( without breaking the band up )?

I am in a local band the only girl am 17 and we all live in a flat together but one night when we all were hanging out and drinking and smoking the others went to bed but me and damon were playing the xbox so we stayed up and then we start carrying on by tickling me then it got bit rough he was pulling my hair and... show more I am in a local band the only girl am 17 and we all live in a flat together but one night when we all were hanging out and drinking and smoking the others went to bed but me and damon were playing the xbox so we stayed up and then we start carrying on by tickling me then it got bit rough he was pulling my hair and start messing with his pants he then pulled out his penis and told me to give him head i frozed and he kept pulling my hair and said now and i will let you go so i did he then came in my mouth which made me throw up he then grab me n rubbed my face in it after he went to bed and i took a shower i was more shock more then anything it seemed that only a min ago we were having a laugh and joking around and it ended up so violent . I thinking of doing a cover of song infront of him to hint so any songs for that?
3 answers 3