Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

OLD PEOPLE!!!!! Why do you waste your time on Yahoo?

Haven't you got something better to do like tying up loose ends and making funeral arrangements?

Hahahahahahahaha!

EDIT:

Omg, guys.... it's a joke.

Don't take things so seriously!

What an aggressive question. Clearly posted by someone who has not a clue as to the impact of such words in a public forum. And if you had a clue then the fact that you dont care means you are a selfish little person. I guess some of us oldies come on to Yahoo because we do have spare time and because we are troubled at how much time youngsters spend on computer games these days. At least here on Yahoo there are some interesting questions and even more interesting answers, some even amusing. Coming on Yahoo also provides a break from the routine slog and for me at this particular time, a break from making funeral arrangements for my Mum who died at the weekend.

I can't remember. I think I've tied up my loose ends but have I? I have made some funeral arrangements lately, I think they may have been yours. That should save you some time in the future and give you time to reflect on your ill considered question. Oh the ignorance of youth!

Source(s): Mother and Grandmother with an M.Ed and another degree in life experience.

You little squirt!!!! Why don't you get your mother to take you to see a pyschiatrist? Now stop wasting time and get on with your studies or else you will be joining the rest of the layabouts in prison. When I make my funeral arrangements I will make yours also...OK?

Maybe you'd better stop wasting your time on Yahoo and tie up your own loose ends. Not everyone makes it to be a wrinkly.

And if you do make it past your teens and into your wrinkly years maybe you'll wonder how you could have been so insensitive in your youth.

Watch out! Time only goes in one direction and age sneaks up on you pretty damn quick.

• Su-Shi

I'm glad older people come on here. At least they can spell and don't use idiotic words like "dis" and "da" and "teh".

And it's never too late to make funeral arrangements, you never know when you may get hit by a bus or clobbered over the head by a "hoodie" who can't speak proper English.

He he he, depends at what age you call me old, I'm a while from the funeral yet (I hope!). For me its out of boredom and to fill in those gaps in the day when theres nowt else to do!

Because we love you youngins. Yep, back in the olden days there was no OLD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had no one to waste our time. We had to waste our own time. You youngins are lucky you have OLD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause without us, you would be totally mislead by wannabes and idiots like the youngin who posted this question. Good luck with that. Us OLD PEOPLE!!!!!!! are all going to die soon, as I am sure all you youngins are aware. I just want to waste a few moments of your time before I go. After all, back in the olden days I served this country with honor, and helped to build it so you youngins could have a safe place to thrive. It is horrible being neglected by all you, you ignorant youngin centric youngins. How I long for the olden days! Tarnations!

• GIZMO

That is not a very nice thing to say about the elderly generation. They have every right to go on here, just as much as you do. Are you old?

Eh! How 'Old' are these 'Old People' supposed to be before they / we have to consider what you suggest?

Maybe 'Children' should heed the suggestion of 'Being seen, but remaining unheard'.

As for 'wasting time'. You can 'spend it' it your way, and others can spend it theirs.

Go stand in the corner, and you're not having any dinner.

''Bloody kids''.

Sash.

Probably to reminisce about how the old days were better before youg whippersnapper upstarts such as yourself existed. Bring back National Service...and the birch...and contraception for your parents...and a time machine to go back and implement it...

Ah...those were the days.