Dreaming of Anubis?

I've been having livid reoccurring dreams of the Egyptian god, Anubis. I don't think I'm ever close to anything that reminds me of Egypt or Anubis so why in the world am I dreaming of him? I'm in a field with other people that I don't know, playing soccer on a semi cloudy day. The ball goes... show more I've been having livid reoccurring dreams of the Egyptian god, Anubis. I don't think I'm ever close to anything that reminds me of Egypt or Anubis so why in the world am I dreaming of him?

I'm in a field with other people that I don't know, playing soccer on a semi cloudy day. The ball goes off the field so I go to get it. There's suddenly a huge flash of light, like lightning, but no thunder. I'm suddenly about 20 feet from a crowd surrounding my 'body' when I sense someone behind me and turn around, that person being Anubis. He then leads me to a red car (Not sure the type) and we start driving. I have no clue where we're going nor do I recognize the roads or area but there's a lot of winding curves, forks in the road and no one else is on the road which is more like a highway. We then stop in the middle of the highway, he takes my hand and says something that I can barely make out before I wake up.
Update: The guy who is Anubis doesn't really look like the traditional version that you see in Egyptian painting either. He's seems like the average guy in black with dark hair and green eyes that really stand out in my dream. He does look a bit sickly looking, like half dead but not gruesome. I definetely know... show more The guy who is Anubis doesn't really look like the traditional version that you see in Egyptian painting either. He's seems like the average guy in black with dark hair and green eyes that really stand out in my dream. He does look a bit sickly looking, like half dead but not gruesome. I definetely know that Anubis is his name though even though he doesn't say it, it's just one of those things that you know without really knowing.
1 answer 1