Dream of Anubis, bridge, star chart or puzzle and bald guy stealing my breathe.?

I was traveling on dark roads until I reached a bridge with two Anubis like beings who told me I did not belong there, and that I must leave, so I did hastily. I then was in a room solving a puzzle that resembled a star chart, when I solved the puzzle it appeared to show a shooting star, then a bald headed male... show more I was traveling on dark roads until I reached a bridge with two Anubis like beings who told me I did not belong there, and that I must leave, so I did hastily. I then was in a room solving a puzzle that resembled a star chart, when I solved the puzzle it appeared to show a shooting star, then a bald headed male being entered the room and opened his mouth unnaturally wide and I heard wind and believed he was stealing my breathe. I was unable to cry out for help, initially, and became aware that I was dreaming and continued to cry for help of my family in the other room. I thought how can I escape, and then pinched the being hard and regained my breath and voice and awakened immediately, frightened and remembering these details of my dream. Before I went to sleep I had been reading a book about Mesopotamian Gods, demons and symbols, and thumbed through Children of the Matrix by David Iche. I know my mind can play tricks on me, but this seems more than coincidental. Sounds crazy, but I found mention of similar dreams on the internet.
Update: The bald being sat on me, and opened his mouth over my face, like he was going to eat me but then he just inhaled and that is when I heard wind. Like in the movie The Mummy. I have had other dreams of wind with a female entering my room and consoling me, reassuring me, and then instructed me to go to my closet. ... show more The bald being sat on me, and opened his mouth over my face, like he was going to eat me but then he just inhaled and that is when I heard wind. Like in the movie The Mummy. I have had other dreams of wind with a female entering my room and consoling me, reassuring me, and then instructed me to go to my closet. When I went to my closet, I heard very loud wind and objects were blowing around me and I felt sucked into this whirlwind. I do not remember the rest of that dream.