Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
The world is changing and even Yahoo is now shutting down. The people you knew are gone and new people enter your lives; your priorities change; your goals change; you make personal growth spiritually, intellectually, etc. In the end, to Allah we all return.
What are some things you've learned?What are last minute topics you'd like to discuss so others benefit?
Please pray for any users who may have returned to their Lord.6 Answers8 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
I remember syed, random girl, bengaltyga, oops me and my big mouth, gukaburma, naushashi, rukjat, ben and plenty of others but I cant remember their names.6 Answers21 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question7 Answers1 day ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question
He doesn’t know whether it’s Ramadan or not. We keep telling him it’s Ramadan. He doesn’t know when Iftar is either. I was cooking for Iftar, he starts staring at the food and then asks if he can have some. I told him they are for Iftar. I come back to the kitchen and find him eating.
He has severe dementia. He’s always fasted, prayed Tarawih it’s just now he doesn’t do anything because of his dementia.
Can he get away with it because he has dementia?9 Answers3 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question6 Answers7 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
I wasn’t aware of the time. I thought sehri ends around 4.35ish. So I drank water. I should have checked my timetable which I didn’t. Will it affect my fast ?6 Answers2 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
If i live in a bad area, can Allah protect me from getting attacked4 Answers11 hours ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers to this question
This place was great a few years back, some great memories. I haven't been here in ages, but I got a message today about it shutting down. Any old users still around ? Where will you move to ?14 Answers1 week ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
I don't know if users, who were here present in the past, take at look a this "dead" forum once in a while. If yes, I wish you all the best, and hope, you will stay healthy. I enjoyed my time here and I know, me and Word (the Dubian:)), SAS, and some others helped a lot, especially South Asians with their visa, labor law, etc. questions.
Ramadan Mubarak!4 Answers4 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question4 Answers6 days ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
Since Yahoo Answers is going to shut down soon, I want to say that it has been a good journey together on the Ramadan Section here; all the users that I came across during the stay, it has been a pleasure honestly (:
Are you all ready for Ramadan? insha-Allah?
301 False8 Answers2 weeks ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question7 Answers2 weeks ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question5 Answers2 weeks ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question7 Answers2 weeks ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
If I pray salah and make dua
Can Allah help me7 Answers2 weeks ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question8 Answers3 weeks ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question6 Answers3 weeks ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
You ask as if it were real.8 Answers3 weeks ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question
If we pray and read Quran does Allah help us9 Answers3 weeks ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
All paths lead to ignorance, confusion and harm to others, no matter what religion you are talking about.6 Answers3 weeks ago