• How to clean moldy food out of kitchenware?

    Disclaimer: It's gross. So I cooked rice a few months ago, in a small pot. Now it's completely stuck and covered in mold. How in the world do I go about cleaning this?
    Disclaimer: It's gross. So I cooked rice a few months ago, in a small pot. Now it's completely stuck and covered in mold. How in the world do I go about cleaning this?
    9 answers · 5 days ago
  • Can skin be so sensitive that you can t share a washer or dryer with anyone else?

    I ve recently developed an intolerance to ANY sort of laundry detergent I ve found on the market- free & clear, hypoallergenic, baby, unscented, sulfate free, you name it. After finally narrowing this irritation down, I ve started using only Dr. Bronner s on my clothes and bed sheets. Problem is, I have a... show more
    I ve recently developed an intolerance to ANY sort of laundry detergent I ve found on the market- free & clear, hypoallergenic, baby, unscented, sulfate free, you name it. After finally narrowing this irritation down, I ve started using only Dr. Bronner s on my clothes and bed sheets. Problem is, I have a roommate. I noticed that the irritation went away when I was between roommates and living at my house by myself. Now that another person that uses detergent is in the picture again, I ve noticed the irritation coming back. I always run a blank cycle before doing my clothes (hot water on heavy cleanse with some Dr. Bronner s). This doesn t seem to be working well enough for me. What has been particularly troublesome are my bed sheets. When I get into bed at night, I start to feel burning. I don t know how to sanitize the dryer other than to wipe it down with a mix of water and Dr. Bronner s. I know I m not crazy. I only get this burning feeling in certain clothes and in my bed. HELP!
    4 answers · 2 days ago
  • How can I remove stains from my underwear?

    I have tried washing them in hot water using Oxyclean and laundry detergent but that hasn't really worked that well.
    I have tried washing them in hot water using Oxyclean and laundry detergent but that hasn't really worked that well.
    10 answers · 6 days ago
  • Toxic fumes?? Please help!!?

    I was cleaning a window in my room that was really dirty. I was using tops glass cleaner with ammonia and wiped it down then accidentally grabbed an all purpose cleaner with bleach and sprayed it. I’m so scared that I may have caused toxic gas in my bedroom. I have both windows open and the fan going in there. How... show more
    I was cleaning a window in my room that was really dirty. I was using tops glass cleaner with ammonia and wiped it down then accidentally grabbed an all purpose cleaner with bleach and sprayed it. I’m so scared that I may have caused toxic gas in my bedroom. I have both windows open and the fan going in there. How long should I wait for it to air out. I’m so scared please help.
    4 answers · 3 days ago
  • How do I get extremely dirty clothes clean?

    My husband works in sewer construction and maintenance, some days he is literally up to his neck in wastewater. So of course his clothes are disgusting. The sweat smell never comes out, let alone the poop and grease. We just bought a brand new washer so I was hoping for some pro tips on getting the filth out. It s... show more
    My husband works in sewer construction and maintenance, some days he is literally up to his neck in wastewater. So of course his clothes are disgusting. The sweat smell never comes out, let alone the poop and grease. We just bought a brand new washer so I was hoping for some pro tips on getting the filth out. It s all just cotton.
    5 answers · 6 days ago
  • How do I get rid of the smelly odour in my bedroom, and how can I avoid it from happening again?

    Best answer: Open the windows each morning, change your bedding/night clothing regularly, remove dirty clothing from the room and perhaps not having carpetting, other than rugs which can be laundered regularly might help. Febreeze is good for removing nasty 'niffs but it's only temporary and all too often the small of... show more
    Best answer: Open the windows each morning, change your bedding/night clothing regularly, remove dirty clothing from the room and perhaps not having carpetting, other than rugs which can be laundered regularly might help. Febreeze is good for removing nasty 'niffs but it's only temporary and all too often the small of a chemical spray is worse than the original nasty.

    It might be a good idea not to leave shoes lying around in there too?
    6 answers · 1 week ago
  • I just ate 3 Tide pods. Will I die?

    Best answer: You might. I can't imagine a reason in the world to even eat 1 tide pod. You are probably an idiot, and dying would be the best bet for you. I hope it doesn't hurt too badly.
    Best answer: You might. I can't imagine a reason in the world to even eat 1 tide pod. You are probably an idiot, and dying would be the best bet for you. I hope it doesn't hurt too badly.
    6 answers · 1 week ago
  • Is it safe to use an electric toothbrush I found in the basement?

    Best answer: IT MIGHT STILL BE COVERED FULL OF AUTISM
    Best answer: IT MIGHT STILL BE COVERED FULL OF AUTISM
    4 answers · 1 week ago
  • How to get rid of bedbugs?

    Best answer: cover your whole body in ketchup each night, the bedbugs will stay away
    Best answer: cover your whole body in ketchup each night, the bedbugs will stay away
    6 answers · 1 week ago
  • Raw fish juice stained our carpet and despite lots of cleaning the smell is still lingering. How do we get rid of the smell?

    Best answer: mix vinegar and water and rub leave to dry and them vacuum
    Best answer: mix vinegar and water and rub leave to dry and them vacuum
    5 answers · 1 week ago
  • Should I use my old microwave again?

    Best answer: An old microwave that is sparking could be emitting excess radiation. Either have it professionally checked, or purchase a new one.
    Best answer: An old microwave that is sparking could be emitting excess radiation. Either have it professionally checked, or purchase a new one.
    29 answers · 2 weeks ago
  • Getting rid of a smell in the house and basement by smoking a cigar.?

    I just recently started renting a house that was newly rennovated and the basement smells really musty and possibly moldy, while the house smells like fresh paint and musty as well. I ve tried getting different types of cans to spray, odor absorbent rocks, materials, using powdered bleach and baking soda and... show more
    I just recently started renting a house that was newly rennovated and the basement smells really musty and possibly moldy, while the house smells like fresh paint and musty as well. I ve tried getting different types of cans to spray, odor absorbent rocks, materials, using powdered bleach and baking soda and cleaning everything. And the smell still is an issue. I enjoy smoking cogars and was wondering if I smoke one in the basement only, that it would help mask some of the odors and carry up into the house. There are of course windows I can crack down there. Its still an empty house and I haven t moved in yet, but would like to get it ready before hand. I ve read that just living in it and cooking and getting dehumidifiers/air purifiers will help. But it s not guaranteed
    5 answers · 1 week ago
  • How to I get "ketchup" off my walls?

    Best answer: Paint the wall
    Best answer: Paint the wall
    5 answers · 2 weeks ago
  • How do I clean my computer?

    16 answers · 2 weeks ago