- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 150Upvotes of all answers to this question28 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 148Upvotes of all answers to this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?29 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 177Upvotes of all answers to this question
On Saturday, Trump said he is issuing an Executive Order that would guarantee coverage of preexisting conditions for all Americans ...?
and he added that it's never been done before.
Is there really anyone in the country who doesn't know that coverage of preexisting conditions is already guaranteed under Obamacare?29 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 124Upvotes of all answers to this question
My husband and I are celebrating 25th Anniversary. But 20 years ago I had a month long affair which he never found out. Should I confess?
We had a rough patch 5 years into our marriage and that was when this indiscretion happened. I moved on. I've been wanting to confess to him but every time I tried I couldn't. And this secret is killing me.56 AnswersMarriage & Divorce1 day ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers to this question
For mllions of elderly Americans social security is their only source of income!. P.S. no payroll tax means no more money for social security.39 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 292Upvotes of all answers to this question
Given that Japan were already on the verge of surrendering, and the US knowing too well the devastation these bombs could and would cause, dropped them on a foreign land anyway.
140,00 died in Hiroshima and a further 75 thousand in Nagasaki.
Japan's Emperor Hirohito addressed the nation on a radio broadcast where he blamed the use of a "new and most cruel bomb" for Japans unconditional surrender.
He added: "Should we continue to fight, it would not only result in the ultimate collapse and obliteration of the Japanese nation, but would lead also to the total extinction of human civilisation."
One must wonder, what positives if any came out of dropping those bombs and cruelly killing a quarter of a million men, women and children.
Is this America's greatest achievement to date ? obliterating almost a quarter of a million Japanese innocents ?53 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 93Upvotes of all answers to this question41 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 95Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 261Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 184Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 102Upvotes of all answers to this question
Did they get casted down to hell or earth? Why did they rebel for what did they want?68 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
Here are a few suggestions but feel free to use your own crazy theory:
- Coronavirus is a hoax
- Coronavirus is a Chinese biological weapon
- Donald Trump ISN'T working for the Russians
- Donald Trump DIDN'T extort Ukraine into interfering in the 2020 election
- Vaccines don't work and are a way for the elites to control the public
- We didn't land on the moon
- There are aliens at Area 51
- Elvis/2pac isn't dead
- 9/11 was an inside job
- Biden is controlled by the extreme left
- The Jews are trying to replace you291 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
Liberals keep bringing up "equal pay" as a campaign issue, but what specifically do they propose we DO about it?Favourite answer:
We "DO" what the federal government does about it in federal employment. The federal government has solved the problem quite effectively and sets an example for private industry to follow. Private industry need only follow it.
It's as simple as paying everyone who has the same job the same wage with equally calculated pay increases for years of experience to compensate those who are better and more experienced more than those who are not. The business then publishes those pay scales so that everybody knows what a given job pays for a new hire and what it pays as time goes on and experience increases. For outstanding performers, there are also annual opportunities to be bumped up an extra step in pay. Everything's above board. Everything's equitable. Equal pay for equal work.
So, regardless of sex or race or whatever, a line worker or an administrative assistant or whatever makes $X per hour. In a year, that goes up to $Y per hour. It's a set wage for everyone in that position in the company so that there is no pay inequality.16 AnswersGender Studies19 hours ago
- 336Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
How much does Portland Council care about BLM when they've fvcked over their black female Police Chief so bad that she plans to resign today?
They just chopped her department by over a 100 officers and reduced her pay. I wonder what the Portland taxpayers have to say about that.6 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 153Upvotes of all answers to this question56 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is it racist and brainwashed that I prefer lighter skin women over dark skin women, in dating/marriage/sex?
I can't help it. White women are just prettier, IMO, and pale White skin glows.59 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago