- 4 AnswersSingles & Dating3 months ago
- 7 AnswersPolitics3 months ago
There is this girl's house that I went to for a party and I tried to flirt with her but she crossed her arms and had a frustrated look on her face and told me to leave. I left. I cut off all contact with her. No texting or calling. Six months later, she comes to my house acting all friendly and stuff. She said we should go to a car meet. I think she was riding the "CC". I don't want someone else's leftovers. What should I do? Should I take her or should I abandon her like she abandoned me?
- 12 AnswersLaw & Ethics3 months ago
- 1 AnswerAbuse and Spam3 months ago
- 5 AnswersSingles & Dating3 months ago
No one wanted to be my friend when I was ugly but now since I have done facial reconstruction and am more attractive, people approach me. I hate those that approach me now because I know that they would never approach me if I was ugly. How do I stop my urge to harm them?
- 5 AnswersYahoo Answers3 months ago