Lv 133 points


Favourite answers14%
  • Child Abduction Issue?


    Me and my ex partner had some problems. We decided to take a break. She went to her home country, Hungary, in April 2018 with our, 2 and a half years old now, baby promising to come back to the UK in a month or so. Since then she kept me busy saying that she will eventually come.

    We have seen each other quite a few times in the past year. She came to England several times, I went to Hungary. We even had a week together in Czech Republic.

    It has been 13 months already. She is now refusing to come back to the UK.

    We have nothing between us. Even though we don’t want to be together anymore I offered her to pay for whole her expenses including her accommodation, transportation, food, holiday etc. She wouldn’t agree to bring the baby back.

    I have parental responsibility. Baby has my surname. He holds a Hungarian passport.

    All I want is my baby to be in England with me. I am originally Turkish. I want to teach him my language as the baby does not speak or understand neither Turkish nor English.

    I wanted to ask if you guys know what are my options? What can I do to bring my baby to England?

    Trying to negotiate obviously didn’t work. So I want to take legal action. Please advise.


    5 AnswersLaw & Ethics1 year ago
  • Problem with a third party ticket company. Cheapoair?

    Hello. I have a problem with this company related to a booking. I'd like to sue them but I'm not sure what types of lawyers take these kinds of cases. It'll be much appreciated if you guys help me.

    The problem between me and the company is that I booked a ticket. Several days later I had to change my flying dates. I called them. They made the changes. They charged me £80. I paid it. I had a confirmation email from them. So everything seemed fine. But on the day of flight, at the airport, I was told that there is no changes. I called cheapoair and they said they're sorry but the changes weren't confirmed by the airline company. They offered me flying from a different airport on that day or flying on the next day from the same airport. I refused. They said there is nothing they can do. At the end I had to pay £168 to the airline company at the airport to book a ticket to my destination. After that I called this company millions of times but they didn't even try to help. They just keep transferring your call to different departments and you have to wait. At the end no one helps you. I want to sue this company.

    1 AnswerAir Travel5 years ago
  • Problem with my cars' key?

    Hello there. I bought a 2006 Vauxhall Corsa Twinport Design 1.2. The car has only 1 key and the key doesn't have any button on it. So I have lock/unlock the doors manually. I contacted one of the local locksmiths but they quoted me £121 for a brand new key. I was just wondering if I can do something with my current key?

    The second question is what is the cheapest way for a replacement key?

    Thanks in advance.

    2 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs6 years ago
  • Early May Bank Holiday Congestion Charge?

    Hi. Is congestion charge still payable on the 5th of May Monday Early May bank holiday?

    2 AnswersLondon6 years ago
  • What do I need to start a sheep farm?

    Hi. I've recently moved to the UK and would like to start a sheep farm. But the problem is I don't know what to do? I've some experience with raising sheeps but what I need officially? Do I need to have a certificate? Is there any chance to get some loans from the banks?

    5 AnswersSmall Business6 years ago
  • M I a home student or am international student?

    Hi. I'm from Turkey and currently I live in London. I run my own business here in London. So I have a residence permit which is available from 14th of June 2013 to 14th of June 2014. So, I'm planning to take a master degree here in the UK. This is why I done some researches and I decided to apply for an MA degree at the Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College. About 2 months ago I phoned to the college to discuss about my visa and they said to me that you can apply for the course with this type of visa, it is totally OK. Today I called them again. I was going to ask couple of questions about the application form etc. and the gentleman, who I talked to, asked me a question about my current visa. I told him that I hold a residence permit, so I'm not a Tier 4 visa owner. He said to me that you are not an international student. You are a home student that's why we will not be able to accept your application. Because this course is only for international students. I surprised because I don't have a British Passport. I called the Home Office but I couldn't reach them. Can someone please explain me what my situation is? M I a home student or an international student?

  • Is there any other way to take a master degree?

    Hello there. I graduated from the international relations and the European union faculty. I'm planning to take a master degree in Airport and airline management. I just contacted with a university and they wrote me that I would need to meet all the requirements. Because of the faculty that I graduated I can't apply for this course. Do you know how can apply for a this kind of course? Or do you know a master program which doesn't care about the faculty which you graduated?

    2 AnswersStudying Abroad7 years ago
  • Is it possible to travel without passport or visa?

    Hello there. I'm planning to travel to Northern Ireland, Belfast. The thing is I applied for a new visa and I'm still waiting for my passport. What I want to ask is can I enter Northern Ireland without passport? Is there any border control available?

    4 AnswersImmigration7 years ago
  • What is the best way to impress the girl?

    Her mother and my mother know each other but the girl and me don't know each other. I saw her pictures and last week I saw her in Iceland. She works for Iceland. I asked several questions about products etc. and then I sent her some messages on Facebook. She never answered on the first day. But in the second day she answered. Her answer was "i don't wanna talk to you, i dont wanna see you. Please stop writing to me" I kept writing. Yesterday I sent some more messages. she replied and wrote the same stuff again and then blocked me. She works only at the weekends. I'm planning to buy a red rose and visit him on Saturday. What do you think about this complicated thing? What should I do? (please dont write give up or stuff like that. I don't wanna give up. I really like her)

    1 AnswerSingles & Dating7 years ago
  • Applying for indefinite leave to remain?

    Hello there. My family lives in the UK. I have indefinite visa already. 2 weeks later I'm going to apply for ILR for my wife and my child. What sort of documents do we need for visa?

    4 AnswersImmigration7 years ago
  • Dss accepted agency or landlord needed?

    Hello there. I need a list of dss accepted agencies and landlords. I Googled it but couldn't find anything useful. Can anyone provide me a list please?

    4 AnswersRenting & Real Estate7 years ago
  • I want to lose weight. I need a nutritionist?

    Well, I'm 25. My height is 176 CM and weight is about 90 KG. I wanna lose about 10 kilos but i have no idea how should I do this. There are tons of articles on the Internet and I read lots of articles and i feel totally confused now. What I want to ask is not a recipe or something like that. I need a nutritionist. I Googled and their prices are too much for a student. Do you know any cheap nutritionist or the government can help me? Incidentally I live in London.

    28 AnswersDiet & Fitness8 years ago
  • Cheapest hotel in Dumfries.?

    Hello there. I wanna stay in Dumfries for 4-5 days. Do you know any cheap hotel, motel or something like that in Dumfries?

    1 AnswerGlasgow8 years ago
  • Was it taken in Dumfries?

    Hi guys. I have a photo which I don't know where it has been taken. What I want to ask is does anyone know that the place is Dumfries or not?

    Incidentally I haven't got any other photo.

    Here is the photo. Thank you.

    1 AnswerGlasgow8 years ago
  • Does anybody know this place?

    I want to ask if someone knows this city? I guess it is Glasgow / Scotland but I'm not sure about it. Can you help me please?

    4 AnswersGlasgow8 years ago
  • Which profession should I prefer?

    I graduated from university about 2 years ago and now I wan to take a master degree but I can't make desicion about the profession. My profession is Britain Studies and as a master degree Im thinking about International Relations or Europian Studies. Which one should I choose?

  • I do like a girl who works for McDonalds?

    How can I talk to that girl? She works for MCD and she doesn't have enough tume to chat with me. I know it thats way I dont want to disturb her. What should I do?

    3 AnswersCorporations8 years ago
  • I like my teacher and..?

    I just wanna have sex with her. She is older than me and I know just a few things about her. What should I do?

    2 AnswersTeaching8 years ago
  • My visa is about to expired. Can i go on holiday?

    My visa is about to expire. Can I go on holiday?

    Hi guys. I live in the UK and I have Tier 4 General Student Visa. My visa will be expired on 7th December 2012. I'm planning to go on holiday on 5th November 2012 and I'm gonna come back to Britain 12th or 15th November 2012. If I go on holiday would be any problem when I come back?

    By the way My course is finishing on 30th November 2012.

    5 AnswersImmigration8 years ago