If vector A is at an angle of 51 degrees and vector B is at an angle of 84 degrees.What is the vector difference of the two vectors?
*Plz show work and provide step by step explanation with formulas and equations.*2 AnswersPhysics9 months ago
Plz answer...Although the idea behind the Alien Act was to protect the nation from subversive immigrants.?
what added benefit might it have held for Federalists?2 AnswersOther - Politics & Government11 months ago
Although the Continental Army was still the underdog, what factors gave Washington hope in 1780? *Select all that apply*?
French military had come to American's aid.
British citizens were tiring of the cost warring with the colonies.
Loyalists were too afraid to fight openly against the rebels.
The Continental Army had not lost a single battle.1 AnswerMilitary11 months ago
15. What were the two goals of the Italian invasion of Ethiopia?1 AnswerHomework Help1 year ago
- 24 AnswersHistory1 year ago
a) What is the volume ratio of carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide in the balanced equation?_____(CO/CO2)
(b) If 44.6 g CO is reacted completely at STP, what volume of N2 gas will be produced?_____L
1. You roll a fair six-sided die. The die shows a one or a five.
2. A bag contains six yellow tickets numbered one to six. The bag also contains four green tickets numbered one to four. You randomly pick a ticket. It is yellow or has an odd number.2 AnswersMathematics1 year ago
a. NaCl d. NaOH
b. NH3 e. HCl
c. H2O f. CH3COOH
A solution of 0.095 M NaOH is used in a titration. Calculate the following for this titrant solution?
- Number of moles of OH- in 0.070 L of this solution
- If 20 mL of acid are neutralized with this volume/concentration of base, what is the acid concentration?