After I put package dimensions I add the package's weight and it usually give me the option to proceed with "buy shipping" and am able to print out label. However, I've always had issues when shipping international...why?Corporations11 months ago
If I have a professional seller account why does Amazon still take $$$ from every item I sell? Thought they just charged the 39.99 monthly and I keep the rest?
Amazon is sneaky asf. Im starting to not like them... no wonder theyre the most profitable company in the world. The hold my damn revenue for too long....1 AnswerCorporations11 months ago
1. In many ways Meursault is an ordinary man with a job, friends, and a romantic relationship. In spite of this, the title refers to him as a stranger indicating someone who lacks these social bonds. How is the main character a metaphor for all people today? In what ways are all Americans strangers?
2. Meursault stands out for his indifference to his mother’s death and his murder of another person. In what ways are 21st century Americans indifferent to other people’s suffering?
1. How does Meursault react to his mother’s death? Detail all of his behavior that seems inappropriate. (part 1, chapter 1)
2. Describe Meursault’s relationship with Marie. (part 1, chapter 2) Describe Raymond’s relationship with his mistress (part 1, chapter 3–5).
3. Detail the events that lead up to and result in Meursault killing a man. Based on the evidence, do you think this was murder or self-defense? (part 1, chapter 6)
4. Describe how Meursault copes with his time in prison. What is the story that is reported in the scrap of newspaper that he finds in his cell? (part 2, chapter 1-2)
5. How does the prosecutor attempt to link Meursault’s indifference about his mother’s death to the man he murdered? (part 2, chapter 3-4)
6. How does Meursault analyze the use of the guillotine to inflict the death penalty? What does Meursault discuss with the priest? (part 2, chapter 5)5 AnswersBooks & Authors1 year ago
Me: "I never had a gf as short as you, but im sure it'll be fun af" (Im hitting on her and so far so good)
her: "hahaha, oh yeah?"
I really don't know what to reply to this to keep the conversation going and make her more interested in myself!
Guys, help?!?!? lol1 AnswerLesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender6 years ago
I am wondering if I don't understand the "Precise Definition of Limits" on Ch 2 of the book will I ever need this for other calculus classes and differential equations? I am scared that I will need this in the future and I don't understand it at all..3 AnswersMathematics6 years ago
I'd like to know what Im going to write since it's a lot of information. I have to have at least 3 sources by the way.
Oh, list ideas for a thesis, please..
I am guessing I'll first write:
1. Intro.. but whitin the intro what will I write there.
2. Pros and cons of walfare for the poor
a) evidence supporting pro 1
b) evidence supporting pro 2
c) evidence supporting pro 3
d) evidence supporting con 1
e) evidence supporting con 2
f) evidence supporting con 3
3 List how much money is spent yearly
a) evidence showing how it is good
b) showing evidence how it is bad
4. should welfare for the poor not be allowed anymore?
These are just some ideas I'm thinking of right now..
please list others as well
This paper is due Sep 15th but, I'd like to submit a rough draft first4 AnswersHomework Help6 years ago
How can I become a celebrity bodyguard and get paid a good salary (100K +)??
I know many bodyguards have experience in:
- military/ war veterans
- shooting guns
- martial skills black belt
- security related courses to bodyguard
What are things to do so you can work for a rich client?
Point is I want to be a bodyguard but not just any bodyguard. I want to be paid among the highest of all. I DONT CARE about risking my life!!!!!!! I enjoy this type of job, thanks,1 AnswerMilitary6 years ago
The only thing I'm unsure about this particular job is the pay. I heard you make anywhere from $400- $1000 PER DAY but then I heard there is levels of security, which are: Level one = minimum wage pay, level two = $10 - 12, level three = $14 - $18 and then Armed bodyguard = more, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Do you get paid more if you work for a private client rather than a public client? Also, what are the chances of working for a private client in this type of business?
I'm just asking because I wouldn't like to be making crappy money when I get older (Currently I'm only 19 and will join the military soon) and yes i am freaking going to college as well, im not a damn reject.3 AnswersLaw Enforcement & Police6 years ago
I am 6'6" and heard that you get an advantage on being the platoon/ or squad leader during BCT like carrying the flag during runs and stuff. Is that true or not?
Also, any recommendations you can give me on being tall while in BCT will help, I guess.
Thanks y'all.4 AnswersMilitary6 years ago
This is a long story but I'll try to shorten it as much as possible.
1. I always wanted to join the military and still want to. The experience, honor, pride, and all of the above is just incredible and not something everyone can do. (Im already accepted into the Army RESERVES, as in I did my physical and all that, just havnt signed a contract yet.) Meaning I will do my service AND go to school at the same time, therefore I will continue my education as desired.
2. My dad and brother dont support much my decision as much as I wish they did (my dad said a couple days ago that he will not be too happy if I do join), reason: my dad is afraid I'll be brain-washed, hurt either physically and/or mentally (and he is right, but i dont care), another reason is that he tells me that I should only focus in college and college only (they say: "youll be receiving orders every second of your time in service if you join" they want me to be successful - education wise. Im studying entrepreneurship so i will start my business after i get out of service).. but, my mom, sister and little sister are ok with it.
3. If I do join, Im afraid I'll ruin my relationship with my father. I mean he pays for everything I have: car, phone, internet, medical insurance, a roof obviously, and food most importantly. So I could lose this from him if I disobey him.
Im rly frustrated, Idk what to do anymore. What would u tell someone who ruins your dreams just because they are afraid of something happening 2 u6 AnswersMilitary6 years ago