I am an Australian citizen. Is there anything I must do to help a Nigerian man to visit here on holidays.3 AnswersImmigration7 years ago
I wrote a song a little while ago that I find very meaningful. What do you think?
Now it’s over. It’s time to sleep.
I’ve lived my life for God, now it’s His to keep.
The day will come when I’ll rise again,
With body new and free from pain.
I have trusted in Christ alone,
To be my guide through life and to lead me home.
At death’s approach I will trust Him still,
To keep me safe within His will.
All the trials I face through life,
And all the pain I’ve known, all the tears and strife,
Won’t matter when I see Jesus smile.
That’s when I’ll know it was all worthwhile.
Time has come now for me to die.
For just a little while in the grave I’ll lie.
Soon I must pass through death’s dark door.
Yet will I live forevermore.
Yes I will live forevermore.7 AnswersReligion & Spirituality8 years ago
Atheists are always denigrating Christians who believe in Creation rather than evolution. They say evolution is science. I say it takes far more faith to believe evolution than it does Creation. The biggest difference between the two faiths is that Creationists accept God as Creator. They agree there is a moral accountability to Him. They knows that by disobeying God they are guilty of rebellion and that only by repenting and accepting the price God Himself paid on their behalf by Jesus dying on the cross can they have forgiveness and the hope of Eternal Life to come.
Evolution says we were born in slime of random events, our developement has been random, therefore our thoughts are random and we are accountable to no one but ourselves, we can do what we like. The RELIGION of evolution seeks to bypass God and all moral accountability, yet it takes far more faith to believe that then it does to believe that there is a God who made us and loves us.3 AnswersReligion & Spirituality8 years ago
Over many years I have written 80 songs and poems, mainly Christian. I am looking for people who love Jesus who might be able to make better use of my material than I am right now. I am not looking for money, just someone who will appreciate and use my songs. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is a sample.
1. Little girl sitting in family worship listens to her mother say, "Always read your Bible dear, and don't forget to pray." "I will always love You Lord!" says the little girl in her heart. "I will never let You down nor from Your ways depart."
2. Many years pass and the lovely little girl has now turned seventeen.
Getting home late from a date one night, her mother asks her where she's been. "Leave me alone!" screams a pretty young lady with rebellion in her heart. "Got to get away," she is saying to herself "got to make a brand new start."
3. Now the young lady has joined her lover but she still has found no peace. Tries to forget the pain of a guilty conscience that will not cease. She is searching for a way to have some peace of mind. Fills her body with drugs from a needle that her lover had left behind.
4. Groaning and crying from the drugs she's taken, her body now wracked with pain. She remembers her family and wishes that she could become a child again. "Help me God, please help me now and I'll come back to You. You're the only One who has the power to see me through."
5. Pain now passing and she thanks the Lord for her life and for her health. Now she sees that her faith in God is by far her greatest wealth. God had always loved her even when she had run wild Now she's sure that her Father in Heaven still wants her to be His child. Now she's sure that her Father in Heaven still wants her to be His child.
ROB SIMMONS.1 AnswerReligion & Spirituality8 years ago
The 3 Angels messages seem so negative. I believe there must be a positive message that will help us in our walk with the Lord.4 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
A big debate in Sabbath School this morning.11 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
What did Jesus mean in Matt.23:26 by cleaning the inside of cup & plate & the outside will be clean also?
Somehow I think He had more than doing the dishes in mind.4 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
- 12 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
As a Christian I want to be true to my principles but I struggle with behavior I consider to be undesirable such as lust. I read the Bible, pray & do what I can to help others as I can. What more must I do to be able to master this problem. My question is sincere so please treat it with respect, not ridicule!7 AnswersPsychology1 decade ago
Sincere Christians have a positive message of hope that is real & meaningful to them. Even if they're wrong, from experience the Christian lifestyle is vastly superior to the secular lifestyle. So why do atheists always attack Christians? If they have something so wonderful, let's hear it. Come on! Show me what you have that's better than what I have! I defy you, atheists! Put up or shut up!43 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
We have a comfortable church. Praise & worship every week. How can we be more than just a club for believers? How can we share the good things we have in a more meaningful & practical way?5 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
Scientists are now claiming a vegetarian diet will help lower greenhouse emissions.8 AnswersDiet & Fitness1 decade ago
- 9 AnswersGoogle1 decade ago