Write the equation for the line given the information below. Leave your answer in point-slope form (when possible). ?
Write the equation for the line given the information below.
Leave your answer in point-slope form (when possible).
y - yı = m(x - x1)
38. slope = - containing the point (2,3).
39. containing the points (1, -3) and (-5,2).
40. slope = 0 and containing the point (4,3).
41. perpendicular to the line in #38 and containing the point (3, 4).
42. passing through the point (-4,2) with an undefined slope.
43. passing through the point (2,8) and parallel to the line y = 5/6x - 1.Homework Help3 months ago
We have to find someone who has a job and see how it relates to Science, math, engineering, or technology.It has to be a career where it’s not obvious that STEM is used.1 AnswerHomework Help1 year ago
How can I get rid of the extra fat on my leg and have my legs look normal again? Link to a photo of how my legs look: //flic.kr/p/235JFVq?
Link to a photo of my leg : https://flic.kr/p/235JFVq6 AnswersOther - Beauty & Style3 years ago