I m just going to write a list of what I support/believe in and ask why a lot, NOT ALL, conservatives or right-wingers seem to disagree:
- I believe marijuana should be legal recreationally and medicinally to help cancer patients and those with depression, anxierty, ptsd, etc
- I believe you have the right to love whoever you want regardless of sex, gender, gender/identity, etc
- I support the 2nd amendment, but you can be a supporter of the 2nd AND gun control. I don t see anything unconstitutional about background checks or banning certain types per amendment 9.
- We are the only 1st world country without government run healthcare. Healthcare should be a right, not a privilege, and no one should be turned down from treatment because they can t afford it. I m perfectly okay with using my tax money to help the less fortunate.
- Same with education. I would like my taxes to be used towards reducing the cost of tuition so education isn t a privilege as well.
- I believe people with the same experience and degree doing the same job should get paid the same regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, or race.
- I support the Roe v Wade ruling on abortion. A woman has a right to choose freely during the 1st trimester, with restrictions the further you go.
- Undocumented immigrants should be granted a path to citizenship.
- The rich should pay their fair share and shouldn t get unnecessary tax breaks/cuts.
That s just a few. Why do conservatives disagree here?