how do you call it when you change the meaning of an existing word to a new and amusing meaning?
There is a word for this but cant remember for the life of me what it is.
1. Coffee (n.), the person upon whom one coughs.
2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight
3. Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a
4. Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while
5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.
6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which
absent mindedly answer the door in your nightgown.
7. Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.
8. Gargoyle (n.), olive-flavored mouthwash.
9. Flatulence (n.) emergency vehicle that picks you up
you are run over by a steamroller.