1.Accept a month from the user. Display the month in words. If number is not between 1 and 12, display message "Invalid Month".
2, Write a program to print the following pattern: 1 1 12 22 123 333 1234 4444 12345 55555
3. Write a program to swap the values of two numbers. Do this using call by reference method of function.
4. Write a program to accept 10 values in an integer array. Display whether both the strings are equal or not.(Do not use standard function)
5. Accept any string from the user, Convert case of the string to lower/upper using pointers.(If entered string is lower case, convert it to uppercase and vice versa)
6. Accept any two numbers from the user. Using pointers, swap the cube of the values of two numbers without using third variable.
7.Create a structure to store the employee number, name, department and basic salary. Create an array of structure to accept and display the values of 10 employees.
8. Accept a file name from the user. Display the contents of the file. Also append a newly entered string to
9. Input any number through command line argument. Write a program to display the number in reverse order.