Lv 2455 points


Favourite answers24%
  • Adult male has bad case of skin chafing, advice please?

    Yesterday afternoon I had developed a horrible onset of chafed skin after a long day of work and sweating. The skin is chafed the worst in my genital / thigh area, and another place is in the crack of my butt. Last night the wife slathered on Desitin all over the affected areas after my shower. The question I have is...I have had the cream on all day, I was going to get another shower tonite, do I just leave the residue on or wash it off and have the wife reapply it all over again?

    2 AnswersSkin Conditions8 years ago
  • I am a guy in my mid-40's where the skin is so dry on my feet they are cracking and calloused, advice?

    What types of products would I need to use, I know Dr. Scholl's has several foot creams but they all say "for women" on the labels.

    3 AnswersOther - Skin & Body9 years ago
  • Any ladies can you help me please with yeast infection?

    I have an itchy penis that burns when I urinate, my wife just diagnosed with a yeast infection and she thinks I got it from her during sex. She was told to use Vagisil wash followed by the Vagisil cream down there. My wife insists I use the same Vagisil products on my penis, however I need to know if that is what guys are to use or something else?

    5 AnswersWomen's Health1 decade ago
  • What is your favorite Windows screensaver?

    I am just wanting to know what your favorite Windows screensaver you use on your computer, I like the fractals and kaleidoscope designs, so my all time favorite is the Electric Sheep one, has anyone else used it?

    1 AnswerSoftware1 decade ago
  • Ladies, can you help a male with dry, cracked feet?

    I was in Wal Mart yesterday looking for a ultra-moisturizing foot lotion and some ideas to soften my dry, cracked feet. I was looking in the Dr. Scholl's section where I noticed everything seemed to say "Dr. Scholl's For Her" on product package. Is there no foot care for men by Dr.Scholls? If not, is the Dr. Scholl's For Women used by guys too? What items would I need to help my cracked feet that has rough skin on bottom of foot and flaky ankles, etc.

    7 AnswersOther - Skin & Body1 decade ago
  • Any women that are into fashion and beauty of the feet, help!?

    I am a male in my 40's with feet that have dry skin and are uncomfortable at night, even through I lotion my feet before bed, they are still tired and cold even though I wear my socks, they still bother me. I saw at the store in the women's sleepwear section, I think, were some microfiber and plush socks that looked comfortable and felt really soft when my wife was looking at them. I cannot find any similar item in the men's sleepwear section and I would wear them just to bed, any suggestions? I think plush socks would really help my feet stay soft and comfortable throughout the night if I just could find some

    1 AnswerFashion & Accessories1 decade ago