Lv 129 points


Favourite answers0%
  • Paternity leave. ?

    My girlfriend is due to give birth in 3 weeks with our first child. Unfortunately i wasnt aware i needed to give my employer 15 weeks notice and they are refusing to give me any support. Is there any support we can get from the government during those 2 weeks. Thanks in advance! 

    1 AnswerPregnancy15 hours ago
  • Is it good idea to buy a car of someone that still has finance on it? ?

    Im intrested in buying a new car. The current owner has said that he still owes money on the car but will pay it off. What consequences could there be if i decide to buy the car and he doesnt pay of the remaining money and what should i be aware of

    13 AnswersBuying & Selling2 months ago
  • What engine oil goes into vectra 2.0 diesel 2004?

    Want to do a oil and filter change this weekend on my vectra. Not sure which oil to get some websites say 5w30 some say 5w40 is there much difference between the two

    3 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs4 months ago
  • Things to do when self employed ?

    I have received a job offer as a self employed courier driver. Do I have to register as self employed with the government? How do I do that? I'm aware I have to do my own taxes how do you calculate how much tax I have to pay etc.

    3 AnswersUnited States4 months ago
  • What help can I get from the government. ?

    My girlfriend and I are expecting a baby we both had well paid stable jobs until covid 19 hit the UK. My girlfriend got sent home first as she is pregnant and her work place closed down for business completely. I got send home to self isolate two weeks ago as I had a cough and was meant to go back to work tomorrow, unfortunately today I found out my workplace is laying off over 400 people and I'm one of those people. We're all ready going to be behind with rent and other bills this month and Im fearing it will only get worse as its near impossible to find a job during this time. I have never claimed any benefits or help from the government so I'm clueless where to start. Is there any sort of government grant I can get or help with rent? I would hope so as iv been paying over £150 a week for tax and ni. Any sort of help or advice would be Grateley appreciated. 

    1 AnswerPregnancy6 months ago
  • How to secure young cannabis plants. ?

    Cannabis plants are 4th day in coco soil. Growing well but are getting taller instead of thicker and and draft from the fan keeps tipping them over as they can't hold their weight. Is there any easy way to keep them standing up right are my lights to far away from them? 

    2 AnswersGarden & Landscape6 months ago
  • Vauxhall vectra exhaust?

    The exhaust in my vectra is in need of a replacement. I would like something more sportier and louder then the stock but i dont have any mechanical knowledge. would i need to replace the whole exhaust system or just the end. also would any exhaust fit or would i need to buy one that is specifically made for a vectra. Any advice is appreciated . Thanks 

    5 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs8 months ago
  • Driving license number uk?

    I have a provisional driving license and want to buy insurance for my car to learn in. When checking out it asks me for a 16 character license number but my license only has 8. Do I have to add anything in front of the number to make up it up to 16 characters or is my license number wrong 

  • Should i report to the insurance company? ?

    Today I was driving my motorbike back from work when a van pulled out infront of me from a side street. I crashed into the front of his van. Damaged my bike quite a bit fortunately no damage to myself. The other driver admitted that it was his fault and said hel cover the damages. The question is should I get in contact with the insurance company and will it affect my insurance in anyway or am I safer doing the work myself and letting him cover it. I have only been riding for a couple weeks and have never got into an accident so not to sure what to do. I couldn't get any pictures of the accident as someone moved my bike before I got to my feet. I do have his number plate and address. 

    10 AnswersInsurance & Registration11 months ago
  • Attachment image

    How to know weather independent travel agent is legit. ?

    I'm trying to book a holiday with a independent travel agent as she has given me good prices. When it comes to payment she has sent me a form that requires all my bank details. Is there anyway of checking if this is legit? I will attach a copy of the form below. 

    4 AnswersOther - Destinations11 months ago
  • Loan or mortgage?

    Hi I'm intrested in buying some land and putting up a log cabin. In terms of funds how would I go around it can I get a morgage that would include the purchase of land and cabin or would it be better just getting a loan 

    7 AnswersRenting & Real Estate11 months ago
  • What to be aware of when putting up a log cabin ?

    I'm intrested in buying some land next to a lake and build a log cabin. What things should I be aware of what kinda of permission do I need and where to get started. Any advice welcome. Based in Northern Ireland

    9 AnswersOther - United Kingdom11 months ago
  • Installing gun cabinet UK ?

    I'm going to be applying for a firearm certificate in a couple days but first I have to install the cabinet. On the police website it says that it has to be bolted to the fabric of the building. Does that mean there can't be another room on the other side of the wall or can I bolt it to any wall as long as its on tight. Thanks in advance 

    2 AnswersDecorating & Remodeling12 months ago
  • What to use as a lay bin for a female Chameleon?

    I'm making a lay bin for my chameleon but I'm struggling to find soil would compost do the same job?

    1 AnswerReptiles1 year ago
  • How to turn on back boiler in fireplace?

    Just moved into new house that has a back boiler in the fireplace. No idea how to work it. Do you have to press a bottom to turn it on or does it heat up automatically

    6 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs1 year ago
  • Honda Cg 125cc 2007?

    Probably a stupid question but is there a possibility of putting on led headlight, wider tires plus a different exhaust. I'm a beginner rider and have zero knowledge on these things. I'm just after getting the headlight changed for a new one which is such as crappy as the one before, and just don't like the look of the thin tires massive silver exhaust.

    2 AnswersMotorcycles1 year ago
  • Motorbike looses power when going down gears what could be wrong.?

    Nearly everytime I go down gear the bike starts losing power when I try to pull over to see what's wrong the bike completely shuts off and struggles to start again. Any idea what could be wrong

    4 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs1 year ago
  • Mot on bike?

    My motorbike has failed the mot test on the 7th of this month for a faulty front light. It is due for a re test in a weeks time. How much trouble will I get in if I get stopped by the police for driving on the road

    6 AnswersInsurance & Registration1 year ago
  • How to prepare cbd tea?

    I just bought cbd tea, but I'm not sure how to prepare it, iv read that it first has to go through decarboxylation. Is that true or can I just add some boiling water?

    2 AnswersLaw Enforcement & Police1 year ago