1) According to your ideas, what would the configuration be between Western and Eastern civilizations?
2) What would be the universalist claims of the West that the author refers to in the video?
3) What are the consequences of this universalist policy?
4) What are the challenges facing world leaders in order to avoid a new world war?
5) This view says that the new conflicts will not be between social classes. So, how will it be? Do you agree with this view? Justify.
6) According to the presented world map, the globe is divided into regions composed of certain civilizations. Write down how the world is divided in this regard.
7) Are Brazil, as well as Latin America considered by Huntington as a Western culture? Justify.
8) In view of these new changes posed by the author, how is the State's organization and authority in this new configuration?Homework Help2 months ago