1. probably in the early 90s, maybe the late 80s.
2. it was regular TV (not a pay channel)
3. opening sequence, a young gangster and his two thugs dump a badly hurt and raped woman at a hospital.
4. the main character, a friend of the raped girl, never uses guns.
5. the young gangster is a spoiled nephew of another gangster. He lives in a hotel. He forced the girl at gunpoint (by dialogue, not shown), played sadistic games, and then let his thugs use her (again, by dialogue).
6. main character beats up thugs. the young brat shoots his thugs, telling his uncle the main guy did it (and uncle knows it's a lie, since main guy never uses guns) -- "shot my two best friends"
7. ends with Brat determined to kill main guy, unsuccessfully.
If you have any info on this movie, title, a link, a character's name, etc, please let me know.
I have tried asking this question before, and got answers where the main guy used guns. Please be sure if you reply.