1. Nobody deserves to be killed.
2. If something/someone exists, it will have haters.
3. Beauty is overrated.
4. There are morally correct times to lie.
5. Family love is natural, not forced "just because you're family".
6. Some things can make everyone happy.
7. Life officially "starts" when you experience a memorable event, planned or not. (your birth doesn't count as a memorable event in this case because you didn't remember it personally)
8. Computers and technology help education, but they shouldn't be a substitute for general school studies.
Just answer how you believe. I personally have mixed answers for the statements.