Fellow Reds - Philippe Coutinho is going going gone lol. Here are 5 potential replacements?
1. Dani Ceballos (Real Madrid) - Reports suggest Liverpool have made Ceballos one of their main transfer targets after the Spaniard fell out with boss Zinedine Zidane over a lack of game time
2. Thomas Lemar (Monaco) - After reportedly turning down a move to Arsenal in the summer, the 22-year-old has struggled for consistency in a weakened Monaco side and might need a switch to a more creative team in order to get back to his best...
3. Julian Draxler (PSG) - The 24-year-old has failed to hold down a regular starting place in Unai Emery's star-studded outfit, so might be attracted to the idea of replacing Coutinho and becoming a main man at Anfield...
4. Manuel Lanzini (West Ham) - The Argentine has been West Ham’s primary source of creativity since the departure of Dimitri Payet, and could be a bargain with a reported asking price of £40m...
5. Leon Goretzka ( Schalke 04)
Goretzka, the Schalke midfielder, is wanted by every big club in Europe following his remarkable rise to fame in the Bundesliga. The 22-year old is out of contract in the summer so can now
negotiate a 'pre-contract agreement' with a foreign club, with Liverpool, Manchester United and Juventus all keen.
Bayern Munich were reported to have agreed terms with him a few days ago, but that has been denied since then, and Bild announced today that Liverpool are closing in on a deal for the Germany