So a short backstory: when I was a kid, I was really flexible, able to put my legs behind my head without much effort. Around 8th or 9th grade, I started getting really depressed and stopped being active. Now I'm 18 and trying to get back in shape, but the problem is nothing is working.
No matter how much I try, I never gain any muscle or get any more flexible. I try stretching gently or forcefully, and either way, always manage to pull a muscle. It's been over a month and I still can't manage a sit up or many push ups. My wrists always feel like they're going to snap when I lift a heavy object with one hand; even just milk.
I'm lost and don't know what to do. I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm on a lot of medications and such so I'll list them, just in case that helps.
- Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq) (100mg): for my anxiety, taken once in the morning
- Clonidine (0.3mg): for sleep, taken once at night
- Nortrel: birth control, very rarely miss a pill
- Gabapentin (300mg): for my anxiety/depression, taken once in the morning and once at night
- Vyvanse (50mg): for my ADD, taken once in the morning
- Hydroxyzine (50mg): for anxiety attacks, only taken as needed
- Probiotics: generic Walgreens brand, taken once in the morning, kept in fridge
- These women's vitamin gummies, two in morning: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/centrum-women-mu...
I plan to switch to the tablet vitamins once the gummies are gone.2 AnswersDiet & Fitness5 months ago