- 220Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?51 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 168Upvotes of all answers to this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness57 AnswersGender Studies1 day ago
- 309Upvotes of all answers to this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.83 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 563Upvotes of all answers to this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].89 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 299Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
Ok so what is it for one thing? And two ppl say that if someone committed this sin they wouldn’t even care. How do you know tho that they don’t care? Or wanna be forgiven? What if that person committed the sin how do you know they are not sorrowful?19 AnswersReligion & Spirituality4 hours ago
- 199Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 174Upvotes of all answers to this question
She is 34, married and has 2 kids and lives with her husband in the same house. I snooped on my aunt's messages and I read my cousin saying to her mom, "I am not pregnant, mom. I took a pregnancy test." I also read another similar message a while ago, that went like, "My period came. I am not pregnant." Is my cousin sexually active? I feel angry that she is. Why is she doing this when she already has 2 kids?53 AnswersSingles & Dating2 days ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers to this question29 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 279Upvotes of all answers to this question94 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 357Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 140Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers to this question13 AnswersJokes & Riddles1 day ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.22 AnswersPolls & Surveys20 hours ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers to this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?17 AnswersGender Studies1 day ago
- 55Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 693Upvotes of all answers to this question