- 415Upvotes of all answers to this question61 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 447Upvotes of all answers to this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?55 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question
Most black guys don’t like Kamala Harris. They hate her for her locking up black people. Who is Biden trying to appeal by choosing her?Favourite answer:
No idea.........it was a stupid pick.............
he had a 23 year Veteran, who lost their legs in combat, and he picks snotty Harris.
It makes me sick..............
but Biden will get my vote, no matter what to get rid of this imbecile Trump.17 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 134Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers to this question40 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 222Upvotes of all answers to this question75 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
How much does Portland Council care about BLM when they've fvcked over their black female Police Chief so bad that she plans to resign today?
They just chopped her department by over a 100 officers and reduced her pay. I wonder what the Portland taxpayers have to say about that.9 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 216Upvotes of all answers to this question
On Saturday, Trump said he is issuing an Executive Order that would guarantee coverage of preexisting conditions for all Americans ...?
and he added that it's never been done before.
Is there really anyone in the country who doesn't know that coverage of preexisting conditions is already guaranteed under Obamacare?40 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 196Upvotes of all answers to this question
For mllions of elderly Americans social security is their only source of income!. P.S. no payroll tax means no more money for social security.57 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
god does not exist
Is god willing to prevent evil but unable?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is god both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?
-- Epicurus52 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 day ago
- 73Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 230Upvotes of all answers to this question
My husband and I are celebrating 25th Anniversary. But 20 years ago I had a month long affair which he never found out. Should I confess?
We had a rough patch 5 years into our marriage and that was when this indiscretion happened. I moved on. I've been wanting to confess to him but every time I tried I couldn't. And this secret is killing me.67 AnswersMarriage & Divorce2 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
I basically agree in equality will stand up for it when i see it within my peer group (maybe not as much as i should but a fair bit- we could always do more.)
Ive been recently been getting a lot if hate from friends for not actually identifying as a feminist due to the fact i just dont associate with the label and have been met with a lot of pushiness and forcefulness by feminists in the past and just dont claim to be one. If people ask i usually say i believe in equality (not that many people really do)
Just wondering if anyone else has been met with similar opinions and what i should do when this convo is bought up in future. I have explained my side but they dont accept it but are good friends other than this.
Also im a female in my 20s13 AnswersGender Studies13 hours ago
- 344Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The 2nd world war was the last total war: Using the A Bombs to end the global conflict was a means to and end, it may seem odd to hear but it did save lives.
Japan was not war crime free, Much of what the Japanese did to Chinese / Koreans and military captives has never been talked about openly. mean cruelty was normal treatment for prisoners. for many death was a happy release from the vile treatment they got. NO one should have any bit of sympathy for the Japanese. They would have used the A bomb on pearl harbour if they had one.61 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 286Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question