- 888Upvotes of all answers to this question
Here are a few suggestions but feel free to use your own crazy theory:
- Coronavirus is a hoax
- Coronavirus is a Chinese biological weapon
- Donald Trump ISN'T working for the Russians
- Donald Trump DIDN'T extort Ukraine into interfering in the 2020 election
- Vaccines don't work and are a way for the elites to control the public
- We didn't land on the moon
- There are aliens at Area 51
- Elvis/2pac isn't dead
- 9/11 was an inside job
- Biden is controlled by the extreme left
- The Jews are trying to replace you226 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 178Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 610Upvotes of all answers to this question
It didn’t happen. The idea that 6 million Jews were lined up shoulder to shoulder inside an air-tight gas chamber 1,000-2,000 at a time and then gassed by SS guards is just absurd on its face.
It’s much more likely they died of Typhus.97 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 87Upvotes of all answers to this question35 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 299Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is it racist and brainwashed that I prefer lighter skin women over dark skin women, in dating/marriage/sex?
I can't help it. White women are just prettier, IMO, and pale White skin glows.30 AnswersSingles & Dating18 hours ago
- 174Upvotes of all answers to this question51 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 101Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 104Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question
Did they get casted down to hell or earth? Why did they rebel for what did they want?21 AnswersReligion & Spirituality6 hours ago
- 78Upvotes of all answers to this question
In the United States there are people who think a god magically created humans. Can you imagine anything more ridiculous?Favourite answer:
Gods have proven themselves ridiculous forever.
It is all supposed to be magic according to theists.
"Goddunnit" has yet to replace any scientific theory with a better one.
It is always, 100% of the time, the other way around.23 AnswersReligion & Spirituality10 hours ago
- 286Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 126Upvotes of all answers to this question45 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 293Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question17 AnswersPolls & Surveys8 hours ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 59Upvotes of all answers to this question
If something is undetectable, then that is 100% proof that it can't exist, anywhere. Surely you agree. Do you?Favourite answer:
Just because we can't detect in or outside the universe a creature, an event, a location etc does not mean they are not a part of existence.
To make it simple for the idiots to understand, non detection doesn't automatically mean non existence.42 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 day ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers to this question