- 285Upvotes of all answers to this question
Proven lie. Trump downplaying the coronavirus. He said it was no worse than flu, but told Bob Woodward it was five times as bad. Proven lie. He told us he was rich. His Tax returns prove otherwise. Proven lie. Said he did not call John McCain a loser.68 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 534Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump wants to jam an extremist on the Supreme Court while the coronavirus continues to be out of control in America?
Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again, with the nation tallying a troubling 55,000 in a single day Friday.The hike follows a generally downward trend through August and early September. It was the highest single-day increase since Aug. 14, when the country reported 64,350 new cases over 24 hours.The U.S. has now recorded more than 7 million cases and more than 204,000 deaths. New cases are on the rise in 22 states as Americans head into fall and face an increasing likelihood of contagion indoors and a complicating flu season. Some states have set new records in recent days too.100 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 117Upvotes of all answers to this question
Or is it more like a collection of sayings and informations about the life of Jesus written by some people who knew him? Personally, I find the quality of the text lacking to be attributed to god himself. I think god can do better.54 AnswersReligion & Spirituality15 hours ago
- 908Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 248Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 138Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 272Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 140Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 737Upvotes of all answers to this question
There's 190 million whites. Half of them are homosexuals and feminists.
There's 40 million blacks. Most of them are in prison, on parole, on drugs, and committing crimes. They usually sell drugs on the side and increase costs of medical care, and all that.
There's 40 million Hispanics. Most of them are construction workers that sell drugs on the side. They help spread the opiod epidemic, run up the cost of medical care and increase the crime rates indirectly through their drug dealing businesses.
Then there's the Asians. They're mainly quiet, work hard, study hard, do good in school, and get lucrative engineering and tech jobs.142 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers to this question
Basically, my fiance told me she has been cheating on me. We have been together for almost 6 years. When she told me what happened she cried and said that it was the biggest mistake of her life. I had thought we had a near perfect relationship, so I asked her; why? Did I do something wrong? Her answer didn't make sense to me: she said that our relationship is the best, that I've always been so good to her, and that she doesn't know what lead her to do it. She said she had to tell me because the guilt was tearing her up inside, and since then she hasn't stopped begging me to forgive her. She added that she still loves me and knows I'm mad, but honestly I'm just depressed and I don't know what to think. I had absolute trust in her, and I really did and still do love her, but I don't know if I can ever recover from this. How could she do this if she didn't even have a reason?! If our relationship meant so much to her, why would she do this47 AnswersSingles & Dating1 day ago
- 305Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 180Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 208Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 165Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 68Upvotes of all answers to this question
I’m a Christian who believes in God and loves him to death, and there’s this atheist who keeps asking me for scientific evidence of God and not just opinions, beliefs, and personal experiences?33 AnswersReligion & Spirituality6 hours ago
- 139Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 45Upvotes of all answers to this question