- 530Upvotes of all answers to this question
People all over the country are scrambling to join Donald Trump's new party, the Patriot Party. Have you joined yet?Favourite answer:
No, but i will.63 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 226Upvotes of all answers to this question
Speaking of insurrectionists.46 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
Isn't likely that Biden's executive order regarding transgender women competing in women's sports will destroy it?Favourite answer:
Yes it will ruin women’s sports but since Biden will count these “transgender” men as women, he will claim more women are participating in sports than ever before.13 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 256Upvotes of all answers to this question55 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 718Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers to this question
When will Biden visit the border and shake the hands of all the people coming across the border illegally and unvaccinated?
to prove just how safe the borders. Everyone but Americans know how kind, gentle and good for America the unvaccinated and undocumented people crossing it really are and that the Americans who are prisoners in their own homes are the problem and they are the dangerous ones.16 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 360Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 156Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
When has this jerk ever kept his mouth shut? Yes--he's made statements. He says "we will do something." Wow. The profundity is staggering.35 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 451Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 699Upvotes of all answers to this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?147 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 130Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 63Upvotes of all answers to this question
My 23 y.o. daughter lives at home with us and has a new boyfriend, who I highly dislike, he’s very rude and disrespectful. He called me a ***** the other day because I told him I did not want him on my property. He also has three kids with three different women and he does not support his children at all. When I came home from work one day I caught my daughter and her boyfriend in her room, when I specifically told her she could not do that. I took her phone and her car keys away because she does not seem to respect the rules. I’m tired of her disrespecting me and acting like a defiant teenager. I want her out of my house but I do not want to ruin my relationship with her.44 AnswersFamily1 day ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 214Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The JW BJ. Gives an 8-point answer and I would like to look at those points one by one.
(1) They will call you crazy: Wrong BJ, we don’t call you crazy we call you deluded.
(2) They will gossip about you: Kingdom halls are hotbeds of Gossip and you know it. But to be quite honest I have got better things to do with my time than to fill it up gossiping about JW’s.
(3) They will say you’re in a cult: That is because you are members of a man-made multi, billion-dollar publishing organization that controls every aspect of your lives, even to what you should wear. You are enslaved by the concept that it is God’s organization. The problem with that is such an organization is found nowhere in the Bible.
(4) They will despise you: Bit rich that. The watchtower society has taken hatred to a whole new level. Anyone who no longer accepts your teachings are labelled ‘Apostate’.
“Persons who deliberately spread (stubbornly hold to and speak about) teachings contrary to Bible truth as taught by Jehovah's Witnesses are APOSTATES.” (Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock p.94)
Notice the part about “teachings CONTRARY to Bible truth AS TAUGHT by Jehovah's Witnesses”.
So, what is their organization’s advice about such people, how should the JW react to them?
Let’s see what advice the JW leadership gives to the rank and file JW’s.
"The obligation to hate lawlessness also applies to all activity by apostates. Our attitude toward apostates should be that of David, who declared: "Do I not hate those who are INTENSLY HATING you".
(WT 1992 July 15 pp 12-13).
"True Christians share Jehovah's feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they "FEEL A LOATHING" toward those who have made themselves God's enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance."
(WT 1993 November 1st p.19).
Apostates are ‘MENTALLY DISEASED’ (WT 2011 July 15th P.11).
“in order to hate what is bad a Christian MUST HATE THE PERSON with whom the badness is inseparably linked”. (Watchtower 1961 July 15 p.420).
I don’t really think you can lecture us on the term despising BJ.
(5) They will say you're taking it to far: So, to shun someone, cutting them off from their social network and destroying families in the process, even to the point of driving people to suicide while at the same time calling this Christian love isn’t taking it to far then?
Condemning people to death through a totally unbiblical teaching on refusing Blood transfusions. Isn’t taking it to far then? Wake up
(6) They will say you're taking the Bible out of context: That’s because you are! in many places, Out off the 31,102 verses in the Bible, your organization zero’s in on single verses taken totally out of context on which to build your doctrines.
(7) But what they won't do, is prove you wrong: You mean like in the cases of failed prophecy, where your organization has falsely predicted the end of the world 20 times and all FAILED. So you weren’t wrong then?
(8) Men lie, woman lie, but scriptures don't lie: But is it not true that
Jehovah's Witnesses are told that they are in "theocratic warfare" or "spiritual warfare" with the world. This warfare includes the strategy that being misleading, or even lying, is acceptable in situations where such dishonesty furthers the organisation's interests.
"Of course, being truthful does not mean that we are obligated to divulge all information to anyone who asks it of us. Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw your pearls before swine”. (Awake! 2000 Feb 8 p.21).29 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 days ago
- 702Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?186 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers to this question
I saw on One America News that China paid the judges off.24 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago