- 48Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 187Upvotes of all answers to this question54 AnswersPolls & Surveys24 hours ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question17 AnswersPolls & Surveys8 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 66Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 106Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 80Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 550Upvotes of all answers to this question260 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 191Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 293Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 111Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.29 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 203Upvotes of all answers to this question
“Americans harnessed electricity, split the atom, and gave the world the telephone and the internet. We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American Astronauts on the Moon—and one day soon, we will plant our flag on Mars!"
Americans did not invent the telephone, that was Alexander Grand Bell from Scotland.
Americans did not split the atom, that was Ernest Rutherford from New Zealand.
Americans did not invent the internet, that was Tim Berners-Lee from Britain.61 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 81Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 67Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Food, and more food. Nothing tastes better.24 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers to this question
What's going to happen when that line is crossed?
It seems we're at a breaking point when suburban moms are being shot dead for not agreeing with the mob.
Remember kids, some lives matter more than others.21 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago