- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 614Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 214Upvotes of all answers to this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.70 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Figuratively. The mountains are symbolic mountains.52 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 day ago
- 933Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 758Upvotes of all answers to this question234 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 130Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 126Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favourite answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites19 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 270Upvotes of all answers to this question70 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 150Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?
Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP31 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers to this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”39 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
I weigh 64 kilogrammes (141 pounds). I'm 1.75 metres tall and a 20 year old man.20 AnswersPolls & Surveys21 hours ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers to this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.26 AnswersRenting & Real Estate16 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
If I was confident that I would win, I would allow a lawsuit to happen against me just to rub it in the face of my opponent that I truly was the one in the right.19 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question