- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 82Upvotes of all answers to this question20 AnswersOther - Society & Culture8 hours ago
- 242Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 307Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 88Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 72Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 989Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.144 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 384Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers to this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favourite answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......37 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers to this question21 AnswersJokes & Riddles1 day ago
- 144Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.45 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question14 AnswersCelebrities1 day ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
Can anyone else get a word in edgewise, or are racial issues the only issues worth talking about? Even the virus has taken a back seat to race issues, starting with the George Floyd riots in late May. Is there nothing else worth talking about in the world?12 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 110Upvotes of all answers to this question65 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)3 days ago
- 518Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 130Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 180Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 147Upvotes of all answers to this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.42 AnswersHistory1 day ago
- 129Upvotes of all answers to this question