- 886Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 756Upvotes of all answers to this question148 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question119 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 139Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
They blocked it because it would harm their candidate and their plot and scheme was to get Joe Biden elected President. The FBI has even covered it up, but that is no surprise since they were in on Hillary's scheme against Donald Trump's campaign.33 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 218Upvotes of all answers to this question
I do! This situation sucks :(82 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 123Upvotes of all answers to this question41 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 83Upvotes of all answers to this question27 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 197Upvotes of all answers to this question
What group of people have watermelon, fried chicken, cornbread, collard greens, chitlins, and cherry-flavored Kool-Aid for Christmas dinner?
Rather than the more traditional turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, etc?45 AnswersBooks & Authors1 day ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
Does God plan to have Satan interrupt and thwart his plans, or does Satan choose to do that all on his own?33 AnswersReligion & Spirituality22 hours ago
- 260Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 85Upvotes of all answers to this question
🤷♂️45 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers to this question20 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 175Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 117Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
I think you probably do know what to do, and you're crying because you really don't want to do it.
Let him go. His love for you, and the entire marriage, is dependent on you being a successful baby maker, not on who you are and how you two are together. That right there is a deal breaker and cannot be fixed by love.
Try really hard to be decent to one another during divorce proceedings, but get in touch with a divorce attorney this coming week. Start separating your things from his, deciding how to share necessities,find the old bills for things you bought together so one of you can buy the other's interest in it (i.e., he takes the $500 TV but gives you $250 for your half), and the other basic mechanics of living apart.
I'm so sorry, but I think by this time next year, you'll see it was the right decision.34 AnswersSingles & Dating1 day ago
- 81Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
I didn’t have time to check social media for 2 weeks and I went to check on my friends profile to see it wasn’t there. I checked their other social media and all of them are deleted. I don’t know them in real life and I can’t text, call or email them. I’m really scared and I don’t know what to do. They were struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts and were self harming. Can someone help. I’m 14.6 AnswersMental Health2 hours ago
- 198Upvotes of all answers to this question