- 391Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?75 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 190Upvotes of all answers to this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness67 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 323Upvotes of all answers to this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.83 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 616Upvotes of all answers to this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].93 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question19 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 hours ago
- 367Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers to this question33 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 201Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 152Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 177Upvotes of all answers to this question
She is 34, married and has 2 kids and lives with her husband in the same house. I snooped on my aunt's messages and I read my cousin saying to her mom, "I am not pregnant, mom. I took a pregnancy test." I also read another similar message a while ago, that went like, "My period came. I am not pregnant." Is my cousin sexually active? I feel angry that she is. Why is she doing this when she already has 2 kids?54 AnswersSingles & Dating2 days ago
- 95Upvotes of all answers to this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.28 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 289Upvotes of all answers to this question96 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 115Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question14 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers to this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?19 AnswersGender Studies1 day ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 95Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
True, I'd offer to catch you but the trunk is full20 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 107Upvotes of all answers to this question
Should the UK reintroduce capital punishment for scum such as the Albanian woman who murdered a seven year old girl as she played at a park?
Animals such as this have no right to consume oxygen. Isn't "diversity" grand?24 AnswersCurrent Events22 hours ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question10 AnswersJokes & Riddles16 hours ago