- 122Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 368Upvotes of all answers to this question
There's 190 million whites. Half of them are homosexuals and feminists.
There's 40 million blacks. Most of them are in prison, on parole, on drugs, and committing crimes. They usually sell drugs on the side and increase costs of medical care, and all that.
There's 40 million Hispanics. Most of them are construction workers that sell drugs on the side. They help spread the opiod epidemic, run up the cost of medical care and increase the crime rates indirectly through their drug dealing businesses.
Then there's the Asians. They're mainly quiet, work hard, study hard, do good in school, and get lucrative engineering and tech jobs.115 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 144Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 102Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 88Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 310Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 194Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 129Upvotes of all answers to this question
If atheists only believe in what can be proven and tested by the scientific method, then how do they expect a divine being, assuming something like that exists (something we have never seen and does not take the shape of something we can comprehend), to be tested by the scientific method when it is outside of laws of physics, biology and all that we know?
Is it so irrational to assume that an entity like that had no beginning as they are not subject to the laws of physics? And just because we can’t comprehend something not having a beginning, doesn’t mean it’s not possible. (Assuming they’re are outside the laws of physics, anything we deem impossible is most certainly possible)38 AnswersReligion & Spirituality14 hours ago
- 152Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 357Upvotes of all answers to this question68 AnswersOther - Society & Culture3 days ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 512Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 83Upvotes of all answers to this question29 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
I thought I had fell out of love with my husband but after I had the affair and realize how crappy single men are I realized I don’t want to live without my husband I realized how amazing he is . He left me a couple of weeks ago said he’s moving to a different city. My entire attitude has changed once I went out there and seen how crappy other men are compared to my husband. I was very young And sheltered when we got together so I needed to experience life And things I felt like I was having a mid life crisis or something but now I know for certain I don’t want to be with anyone else for the rest of my life. He said that he’s not trying to be the scraps I settle for. That is NOT the case!!8 AnswersMarriage & Divorce6 hours ago
- 355Upvotes of all answers to this question
He wanted a wall along the Mexican border. He put migrant children in cages. He called blacks SOBs and said they had AIDs. He wanted to deport all foreigners, even legal ones. He groped women. He said the KKK were "very fine people." He wanted to buy and annex Greenland. He belittles Canada at every turn. He dismissed Coronavirus and also referred to it as "Chinese Virus" and "Kung Flu," and cost the lives of nearly 300,000 Americans and fractured the economy.
To top it all off, he lied about 95 percent of the above.68 AnswersPolitics3 days ago