- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question136 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 240Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 229Upvotes of all answers to this question
Biden is our president. Start supporting him or get out.58 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 403Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 154Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump says he wants to start his own party, the "Patriot Party". Would that be the best thing for America?Favourite answer:
Patriot Party? That's a great idea - they can call it PP for short, and no one will EVER forget about the PeePee tape.
(Trump really did cheat the first time, you know.)
Make America Grateful Again53 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 48Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 270Upvotes of all answers to this question61 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 185Upvotes of all answers to this question
Where is God when children are being abused?
Many women scream out for Gods help when getting raped, why does God not save them?
Some people live in extreme poverty where parents have to sell their own organs to feed their starving children.
Children die in extreme poverty.
So much suffering in the world. Young girls kidnapped from their parents and sold into brothels.
Where is God when all this is happening???
Why does God not intervene?
Why is God sitting back and allowing all this to happen ?80 AnswersReligion & Spirituality3 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 334Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 59Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 212Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump supporters-How are you any different from people in third world nations(Russia,Iran, China)who believe anything that their leaders say?
Trump supporters are exactly like those people in Russia, Cuba, Iran, Ukraine, China, North Korea, Turkey etc. Who believe whatever their "dear leaders" say.
Claim election fraud-they believe it
Claim that covid is not deadly and we should not wear masks-they believe it
Claim that all Muslims are terrorists -Believe it
How are you any different from people in third world nations(Russia,Iran, China)who believe anything that their leaders say?60 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm asking because I got it back in early November right after Halloween. I went to get tested due to feeling unusually tired and my results came back positive however by that time I had no symptoms...about a couple of days after I got mild symptoms, which was a headache that wouldn't go away and lasted the longest, chest congestion, and a small cough that lasted for two days...didn't lose my taste or smell. Thankfully I didn't get super ill and didn't need to go to the hospital. I'm 29 and healthy for the most part...
however, since then I haven't been feeling the same. To this day I have fatigue, mood swings, bad anxiety and depression, and rapid heartbeat (probably due to the anxiety) stomach issues, nausea, loss of appetite, and weight loss. Overall not feeling well.
Has anyone felt this way?
BTW if you are one of those idiots who think this isn't a big deal or even fake Then you obviously haven't gotten sick or lost anyone close to you...do society a favor and **** off. Thank You :)6 AnswersMental Health11 hours ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers to this question
My dad believes that if I open the freezer for 5-10s its going to damage the freezer and increase the monthly bill, I cant even look into the freezer to take something out before they go crazy to shut it?
Thoughts , 10s? Is this true??41 AnswersOther - Food & Drink2 days ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
My young daughter cries a lot but she has delayed development so I know she is just having a hard time expressing herself and that can make her frustrated. If your son doesn't have any learning difficulties then I would say he is emotional and expressive which is a sign of intelligence actually. He is probably unhappy and his emotional needs are not being met so you should not insult his feelings by telling him to suck it up. If you make him feel invisible and invalidated, it can have a negative effect on him and he could develop anger issues as a way to release his feelings. Boys, men need to open up more don't damage your son. If he's crying find out why and help him to feel better, no matter his age. That is your job.27 AnswersSingles & Dating1 day ago