- 319Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 210Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question21 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 344Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yeah, He planned it since Trump hates blacks-and he has proven time and again by getting them all employed.101 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why does he want more poor third world migrant refugees?20 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
What do you say ?19 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 280Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 126Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
GAS is soaring, food expensive, I miss Trump..12 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 128Upvotes of all answers to this question40 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
She was warned by Cuomo's staff to watch out for Ugly Face Cuomo as he is a predator.
Well, she learned first hand.
How do liberals get away with it so often?21 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why do liberals put different values on people based on age, color, gender, social status etc? Is this not the definition of racism?
Hypocrites, no way not liberals!9 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 173Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 162Upvotes of all answers to this question
Are “Covid deaths” people who had Covid and died or cases where Covid was the primary cause of death?
And is this the same as how other deaths are measured?45 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
And exactly how is that to be done?7 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 124Upvotes of all answers to this question
If evolution is real, shouldn't we see humans being born from time to time with beneficial mutations?Favourite answer:
We do, all the time. Some people are obviously born with better health than others. Some are born with the potential to be professional athletes. Most are not. Some people are born with handicaps that would be lethal in any other species. However, we, due to our intelligence, have invented ways of overcoming such handicaps and making it possible for individuals with severe handicaps to survive. So, in effect, we have largely cancelled evolution in our own species. Evolution depends on survival of the fittest. We make possible survival of almost every individual.33 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question6 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
I AM BEGGING YOU. PLEASE TELL ME I'M JUST OVERREACTING AND I DIDNT DO SOMETHING EXTREMELY UNFORGIVABLE OR BAD? ?
A year ago I asked a question on Yahoo answers if my partner was abusive or not. They're not but it was after a rough week and we were arguing often which clouded my mind and judgement. I stupidly asked a question asking that when I knew better. I very much exaggerated stuff and said how they didn't say sorry and how they cussed at me a lot which wasn't true. I said how they'd refuse to talk and that they'd snap at me or give one word replies. Which wasn't true. It had only happened once and it was partly my fault. I feel so bad. The guilt is still eating me alive. I don't wanna leave them but I feel like I HAVE to because isn't this one of the worst things someone could do to their partner? Am I a horrible partner that's keeping a dirty big awful secret?Will it be tracked someone and people find out my whole name and my partner and know I posted it?
Or am I simply paranoid and overreacting?
A lot of people have told me it's hardly even an issue at all....but my ocd can't believe it because I truly feel like I've done the worst.12 AnswersMental Health16 hours ago