- 98Upvotes of all answers to this question34 AnswersReligion & Spirituality21 hours ago
- 147Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 200Upvotes of all answers to this question49 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 159Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question164 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?18 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 115Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
(1) When people heard of Christ;
(2) They believed;
(3) They repented of their sins;
(4) They confessed Christ to be the Son of God, and
(5) They were baptized for the remission of their sins.
This is called, "being born-again!"51 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 day ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
My bf and I broke up yesterday. We mutually decided that because there was no future as we belong to different religion and I want him to convert. We love each other a lot. And Im missing him badly. I am checking my whatsapp constantly but no message from him. We used to video call daily and used to sleep together with camera on. We used to meet on weekends. It's so difficult for me not to miss him. He wanted me to accept him the way he was. But Im religious I can't marry someone outside my religion.. I just met him for the last time this friday and we had so many memorable moments. I can't take him off my mind. I remember doing groceries with him, cooking together. Everything reminds me of him. I work full time and study full time. I can't concentrate either on my work or studies.. Im getting anxiety. At one point I thought he would convert, cz he said if his soul will allow him, he will. I understand conversion is not easy, but what should I do now. I miss him a lot. He is on my mind 24/7. Please help getting past through this phase. Please. Im shattered.33 AnswersSingles & Dating22 hours ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers to this question
Does the trump administration have a chief official White House photographer ..just asking cuz it doesn't seem so?Favourite answer:
No, because Trump will only allow his hair to be photograph from certain angles.16 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 248Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 158Upvotes of all answers to this question
Poll: Name something in your house which a robber would definitely *not* bother stealing? (if they ever got in)?
A tissue box is something I can think of. What else?81 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 748Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
A non-existent claim that let's Blacks off the hook of personal responsibility and enriches people like Al Sharpton and Kamala Harris who insist it does exist because their followers believe them.
@Max: Yeah, if you ever find out where to get it, please let me know.
@Mr. Smartypants: That was 90 years ago and by a President YOU Democrats admire.141 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 236Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 227Upvotes of all answers to this question
As they play with their action figures and blocks?106 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 104Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?13 AnswersPolitics27 mins ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question