- 445Upvotes of all answers to this question64 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 521Upvotes of all answers to this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?65 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this question24 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 152Upvotes of all answers to this question
Kamala Harris got a pathetic 2% of the vote in the primaries. Now, Democrats think she is great, correct?Favourite answer:
At a time when Leftists are calling to defund police, Joe chose a VP who has worked her entire career to lock up people. And of course, with a straight face, LibSheep are going right along with it.
LibSheep will do what ever their masters tell them is “for the best”24 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 148Upvotes of all answers to this question48 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 161Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 242Upvotes of all answers to this question80 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
How much does Portland Council care about BLM when they've fvcked over their black female Police Chief so bad that she plans to resign today?Favourite answer:
Putting the fact that Best is the police chief of Seattle... not Portland... I do feel bad for her. She was the only sane person at the top... and that includes the Mayor AND the governor.11 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 81Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 100Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 217Upvotes of all answers to this question
On Saturday, Trump said he is issuing an Executive Order that would guarantee coverage of preexisting conditions for all Americans ...?
and he added that it's never been done before.
Is there really anyone in the country who doesn't know that coverage of preexisting conditions is already guaranteed under Obamacare?40 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers to this question
For mllions of elderly Americans social security is their only source of income!. P.S. no payroll tax means no more money for social security.57 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
god does not exist
Is god willing to prevent evil but unable?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is god both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?
-- Epicurus53 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 days ago
- 233Upvotes of all answers to this question
My husband and I are celebrating 25th Anniversary. But 20 years ago I had a month long affair which he never found out. Should I confess?
We had a rough patch 5 years into our marriage and that was when this indiscretion happened. I moved on. I've been wanting to confess to him but every time I tried I couldn't. And this secret is killing me.69 AnswersMarriage & Divorce2 days ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
I basically agree in equality will stand up for it when i see it within my peer group (maybe not as much as i should but a fair bit- we could always do more.)
Ive been recently been getting a lot if hate from friends for not actually identifying as a feminist due to the fact i just dont associate with the label and have been met with a lot of pushiness and forcefulness by feminists in the past and just dont claim to be one. If people ask i usually say i believe in equality (not that many people really do)
Just wondering if anyone else has been met with similar opinions and what i should do when this convo is bought up in future. I have explained my side but they dont accept it but are good friends other than this.
Also im a female in my 20s13 AnswersGender Studies16 hours ago
- 93Upvotes of all answers to this question
So wait, Republicans expect me to vote for them when they give our tax money to businesses instead of our families. Why would I do that?
Sounds absurd to me, it makes me laugh how they pretend to be "Christian".21 AnswersReligion & Spirituality15 hours ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 347Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The 2nd world war was the last total war: Using the A Bombs to end the global conflict was a means to and end, it may seem odd to hear but it did save lives.
Japan was not war crime free, Much of what the Japanese did to Chinese / Koreans and military captives has never been talked about openly. mean cruelty was normal treatment for prisoners. for many death was a happy release from the vile treatment they got. NO one should have any bit of sympathy for the Japanese. They would have used the A bomb on pearl harbour if they had one.63 AnswersHistory3 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question19 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago