- 803Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes it’s racist, but racism in favor of blacks is very politically correct these days.194 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 184Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The people who insincerely mouth the mantra of "black lives matter" only really care about black deaths they can use to advance a political agenda.
They've never cared about the lives of those black people, or their victims. Just their deaths.
Remember all that BLM outrage over the 16 y.o. black teen who was murdered in CHOP/CHAZ? Of course not, because there was none.
It didn't advance the political agenda.42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question
If the USA had its own unlimited oil supply and made all its own products would the coronavirus pandemic not have happened?
China and oil sheiks are able to manipulate the USA because of the USA's extreme dependence on chinese factory workers and oil.59 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Carter - Alice in Wonderland (live action/animated)
Davis - Beetlejuice
MacDowell - Groundhog Day7 AnswersMovies2 days ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question32 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this question
Isn't it racist to say that white lives don't matter even though they had nothing to do with neo-nazism, slavery, etc.
If they're just an ordinary person who has done absolutely nothing wrong, doesn't their life matter, too? Or is it socially acceptable to say that every race matters except white people?44 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 125Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers in this question
How's that feel dumb dems?16 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 332Upvotes of all answers in this question
I believe that the squirrel would do better in pattern recognition and logic, but Trump might just top it in concepts that involve language.112 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do SJWs get so angry about statements indicating the majority of non black lives lost to police violence matter too?
Most people killed by the police are not black. Why is it so politically incorrect to say all the lives lost matter?15 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Biden is elected will we all have the freedom and utopia that the CHOP residents experienced over the last month ?Favorite Answer:
Mobs instead of jobs, the wold economy will collapse if Biden is elected. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wlQZ5N_2k13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes he will be reelected. The DNC has refused to learn from 2016 and are running a worse candidate. Let the Democrats collapse under their own ignorance and stupidity.17 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question