Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 208Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 152Upvotes of all answers to this question52 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 82Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 190Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 167Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers to this question35 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question
Does cancel-culture America really believe they can shape the country in their image using passive/aggressive force? Then what happens?
Has it even thought things through that far? Has it considered how many factions currently aligned to eradicate conservatives will refuse to play well with each other once liberalism is the only game in town?
Let’s avoid playing Devil’s Advocate locally and jump ahead where all like-minded liberals are all on the same page or at least have reached some kind of détente with each other. What happens after that? Anyone think China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and others are just going to roll-over when they see the Utopian perfection liberals have created in the U.S.?
Think you can wait to cross that bridge when you come to it? If so, you haven’t been keeping up with current events. Those countries aren’t going to wait for liberal/socialist America to get all its ducks in a row.
I expect no one will answer this question or will refuse to accept the premise if they write anything at all. It doesn’t matter anyway since this forum won’t exist soon, but I just thought some of you should think about everything that’s happening all the way through to the end.
Maybe, the world would actually be a better place if everyone would just do what liberal America says. I’m pretty certain that’s not going to happen. Y’all got a Plan ‘B’? Maybe, you should create one before marching the entirety of conservative America over the cliff's edge.12 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question30 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question30 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 223Upvotes of all answers to this question
Since he betrayed the royal family should he be banned from attending?40 AnswersRoyalty10 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 875Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 773Upvotes of all answers to this question
"Like many corners of the internet, Yahoo Answers has become a cesspool of conspiracy theories and outlandish questions that dragged down Yahoo's brand as it tries to move upscale. For example, one of the top questions on the website Tuesday morning asks "Is Yahoo Answers being shut down because conservatives have exposed the Socialist takeover of America?"127 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Poland 🇵🇱 doesn't have mass shootings, terrorist attacks, a rape epidemic, grooming gangs, riots, BLM, sjw, looting, burning cities or critical race (racism against White people). Why? Because Poland 🇵🇱 is 0% black, 0% jewish, 0%muslim, 0% hispanic, 0% asian. White people in Poland 🇵🇱live in peace and harmony away from non-whites. Diversity doesn't work. White nationalism clearly works. White nationalism basically already won.11 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 200Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
Everyone is blaming somebody, who do you blame?460 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 180Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers to this question