- 61Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question141 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers to this question24 AnswersReligion & Spirituality8 hours ago
- 108Upvotes of all answers to this question32 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?7 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers to this question45 AnswersPolls & Surveys14 hours ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 83Upvotes of all answers to this question
Does the trump administration have a chief official White House photographer ..just asking cuz it doesn't seem so?Favourite answer:
No, because Trump will only allow his hair to be photograph from certain angles.14 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
My bf and I broke up yesterday. We mutually decided that because there was no future as we belong to different religion and I want him to convert. We love each other a lot. And Im missing him badly. I am checking my whatsapp constantly but no message from him. We used to video call daily and used to sleep together with camera on. We used to meet on weekends. It's so difficult for me not to miss him. He wanted me to accept him the way he was. But Im religious I can't marry someone outside my religion.. I just met him for the last time this friday and we had so many memorable moments. I can't take him off my mind. I remember doing groceries with him, cooking together. Everything reminds me of him. I work full time and study full time. I can't concentrate either on my work or studies.. Im getting anxiety. At one point I thought he would convert, cz he said if his soul will allow him, he will. I understand conversion is not easy, but what should I do now. I miss him a lot. He is on my mind 24/7. Please help getting past through this phase. Please. Im shattered.21 AnswersSingles & Dating9 hours ago
- 239Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 734Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
A non-existent claim that let's Blacks off the hook of personal responsibility and enriches people like Al Sharpton and Kamala Harris who insist it does exist because their followers believe them.
@Max: Yeah, if you ever find out where to get it, please let me know.
@Mr. Smartypants: That was 90 years ago and by a President YOU Democrats admire.134 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 68Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 139Upvotes of all answers to this question
Poll: Name something in your house which a robber would definitely *not* bother stealing? (if they ever got in)?
A tissue box is something I can think of. What else?73 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 186Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 218Upvotes of all answers to this question
As they play with their action figures and blocks?100 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers to this question21 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 78Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 435Upvotes of all answers to this question