- 198Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 716Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 256Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 197Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 989Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 295Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 160Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question13 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 184Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is it the same as marxism?11 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 241Upvotes of all answers to this question
All evidence you need is there.....63 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 days ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers to this question
Don't tell me he uses legal loopholes. There is a reason why he won't release his tax returns: he is either nothing but a clown living on credit or a tax fraud. Which is it, Trumpies?29 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 147Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 54Upvotes of all answers to this question
How is the anti-Christ going to deceive mankind since most people (including atheists) have read the bible or heard of him?
The ant-Christ has been the subject of discussion for man generations, and many people already know about him through pop culture or religious institutions.56 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 days ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why did the English think they had they god given right to conquer and enslave countries all over the world ?
They were so proud of their national motto, " The sun never sets on the British Empire?
Why were they like this ?? Has anything changed ???33 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
He spent most of his allotted time defending himself rather than describing how he would run the country. And when he couldn't find the right words, he would say, "C'mon". This was definitely a Trump win!8 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 412Upvotes of all answers to this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?70 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question17 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago