- 130Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 406Upvotes of all answers to this question
There's 190 million whites. Half of them are homosexuals and feminists.
There's 40 million blacks. Most of them are in prison, on parole, on drugs, and committing crimes. They usually sell drugs on the side and increase costs of medical care, and all that.
There's 40 million Hispanics. Most of them are construction workers that sell drugs on the side. They help spread the opiod epidemic, run up the cost of medical care and increase the crime rates indirectly through their drug dealing businesses.
Then there's the Asians. They're mainly quiet, work hard, study hard, do good in school, and get lucrative engineering and tech jobs.116 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 147Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 110Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 325Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 194Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 141Upvotes of all answers to this question
If atheists only believe in what can be proven and tested by the scientific method, then how do they expect a divine being, assuming something like that exists (something we have never seen and does not take the shape of something we can comprehend), to be tested by the scientific method when it is outside of laws of physics, biology and all that we know?
Is it so irrational to assume that an entity like that had no beginning as they are not subject to the laws of physics? And just because we can’t comprehend something not having a beginning, doesn’t mean it’s not possible. (Assuming they’re are outside the laws of physics, anything we deem impossible is most certainly possible)41 AnswersReligion & Spirituality16 hours ago
- 161Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 85Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 364Upvotes of all answers to this question68 AnswersOther - Society & Culture3 days ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers to this question33 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
I thought I had fell out of love with my husband but after I had the affair and realize how crappy single men are I realized I don’t want to live without my husband I realized how amazing he is . He left me a couple of weeks ago said he’s moving to a different city. My entire attitude has changed once I went out there and seen how crappy other men are compared to my husband. I was very young And sheltered when we got together so I needed to experience life And things I felt like I was having a mid life crisis or something but now I know for certain I don’t want to be with anyone else for the rest of my life. He said that he’s not trying to be the scraps I settle for. That is NOT the case!!10 AnswersMarriage & Divorce8 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question6 AnswersPolls & Surveys54 mins ago
- 515Upvotes of all answers to this question